VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1621295

Overview:
Connor Brandt is newly out and on his own for the first time at the College for the 21st Century Arts, a multi-discipline arts school in the big city.

An aspiring writer, Connor is given a semester-long assignment to write all about his experiences with sex and sexuality. One problem: Connor's never been with anyone before.

Luckily, there's hot and interesting dudes everywhere on campus. Some are only in it for the sex—but others want something more. Connor has a lot to learn before he can finish his assignment. Which guys will you choose to give Connor his physical education?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Developer: FreshmenVN
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1621301 View attachment 1621304 View attachment 1621306 View attachment 1621308
Hi, is there any chance of putting some crossdressing fembois in your story? I just love what you have done so far.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.1.4] [FreshmenVN]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.freshmen.physical.edct

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Oct 17, 2020
Ughh I can't wait for more updates tho

I really REALLY wanna get with Matt and/or Julien.. I mean, who wouldn't though? Like, MC n Matt are already attracted to one another, n I get a feelin that Matt be hidin the fact that he gots a crush on us too.. I JUST WAN KISS EMM:love:

Also.. that ending to the party tho.. Fuuuucccck.. I been wanting Julien so bad since the moment he was introducedo_O
I'm just scared that that ending we got finna be a blue-balls situation.. specially O-Man bein there.. Like.. PLZ lemme cuddle with him n don't cockblock me or summin:cry:

But for real tho.. Fuckin LOVE this game.. been with it since the first release n never looked back.. okay, kinda almost never.. only times that happened was me replaying it n wishing for more content:KEK: (Patience is, sadly, not a virtue of mine:HideThePain:)

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
Ughh I can't wait for more updates tho

I really REALLY wanna get with Matt and/or Julien.. I mean, who wouldn't though? Like, MC n Matt are already attracted to one another, n I get a feelin that Matt be hidin the fact that he gots a crush on us too.. I JUST WAN KISS EMM:love:

Also.. that ending to the party tho.. Fuuuucccck.. I been wanting Julien so bad since the moment he was introducedo_O
I'm just scared that that ending we got finna be a blue-balls situation.. specially O-Man bein there.. Like.. PLZ lemme cuddle with him n don't cockblock me or summin:cry:

But for real tho.. Fuckin LOVE this game.. been with it since the first release n never looked back.. okay, kinda almost never.. only times that happened was me replaying it n wishing for more content:KEK: (Patience is, sadly, not a virtue of mine:HideThePain:)
Same here, love the unique options. Julien is my fav so far, can't wait to play his story, love a quiet stud.

vortivask

Sep 2, 2019
Don't understand why you would make an update for the complete frat party, then leave out the conclusion to almost every branch of the night. Did enjoy the make out session w/ Riley though.

Oct 17, 2020
Same here, love the unique options. Julien is my fav so far, can't wait to play his story, love a quiet stud.
Zactly! I'm an absolute hoe for the quiet n brooding type of guys.. And I fucking LOVE his eyes:love:.. I also like his body tbh, not overly muscular... perfectly lean n toned is just... Oof! LEMME TOUCH PLZ :cry:

Like, it's kinda suckish b/c I'm stuck between Matt n Julien.. Like, the entire time I'm goin back n forth lol.. Guess it's a good thing I got two diff playthroughs goin at once :HideThePain:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Most of the games on here are labeled as gay are actually feminization and crossdressing MP, and worse futa. A game that has a MP that is male, wants to be male, and have sex with males is in the minority. We don't want them because it's more common than male/male games. We want more male/male games.
I have to disagree with you, there are plenty more m/m games than crossdressing/sissy/femboy games, especially good games. Ones that are decent are usually short and go abandoned shortly thereafter. It would be good to see crossdressers, sissies and femboys, because that is real life and they should be a part of good m/m gays games because that is only true life as I said. I'm just making a suggestion as you all do, it is up to the dev to decide what to do with his/her game. Life is short and as this world ages, it would be nice if we can learn to tolerate and accept lifestyles some don't agree with. Make the world a better place and get rid of the hate. It all starts with each of us. Peace, out. Last point, I also am not a fan of futa, but I won't dis it or say something hateful about it. Out.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I have to disagree with you, there are plenty more m/m games than crossdressing/sissy/femboy games, especially good games. Ones that are decent are usually short and go abandoned shortly thereafter. It would be good to see crossdressers, sissies and femboys, because that is real life and they should be a part of good m/m gays games because that is only true life as I said. I'm just making a suggestion as you all do, it is up to the dev to decide what to do with his/her game. Life is short and as this world ages, it would be nice if we can learn to tolerate and accept lifestyles some don't agree with. Make the world a better place and get rid of the hate. It all starts with each of us. Peace, out.
Femboys Sissies etc... reprents what 15% of the gay people ? We saw that a lot on TV, but irl not that much

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
It's not a prejudice or hate. It's just a matter of preferences. Some gays only want to date other gays (not other sexualities), some gays only date straight-acting hunks, some gays only date older guys, some gays only date twinks and some only date guys who match their race. Literally, the far-left of LGBTQ community shouts 'racists', 'internalized homophobes', 'bigots' etc but really it's just their preferences. I knew because I've been there once. Had a crush on a hunk that a friend of mine introduced to me and he said he only dated guys as muscular as he is, not an average boring kind like me. I thought he kinda hated me or something, but no, he didn't shun me or talk me down. He's still in touch with me and we still hang out most of the time. Fortunate for him he has found his Mr. Right and so's mine, so happy ending for both of us.

I think this game has almost every type of guys catering to the author's audiences, from daddy-looking professors. guys of colors to boyish looking guys (and I think the boyish ones do look a bit effeminate without bordering on sissification). And adding futa/trans will only break the storylines though it would be nice to add a drag queen as a side character (not a love interest, just mc's best friend who loves to give dating tips) just to make the story more fun.

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
Hey, I'm glad you guys have been liking the game :) Thought I'd briefly reply to some comments...

Don't understand why you would make an update for the complete frat party, then leave out the conclusion to almost every branch of the night. Did enjoy the make out session w/ Riley though.
You played an early in-development build, so it's not complete yet. The final release will include the two implied hookup endings. It shouldn't take too much longer for the final frat party release, there are just a lot of CGs to make.

This game is very good, too bad it has little content for so much update.
The new content in the dev build is 70,000 words worth of dialogue/monologue between all the alternate scenes—and there's still more to come for the final release. It may not seem like a lot during a playthrough, but that's a wordcount equivalent to a full-length novel. Since I'm also creating the art and coding solo, it unfortunately will take a little while between updates. But I've been developing plans on how to cut down the time between releases without driving myself insane.

You won't be blue-balled when it comes to hooking up. Cuddling... well, Julian has some issues to work through.

Hi, is there any chance of putting some crossdressing fembois in your story? I just love what you have done so far.
I would like to have at least one femboi side character. I was actually trying to create one earlier... but he turned into a butch-ish pastel goth twink instead. I'll elaborate a little below...

I think this game has almost every type of guys catering to the author's audiences, from daddy-looking professors. guys of colors to boyish looking guys (and I think the boyish ones do look a bit effeminate without bordering on sissification). And adding futa/trans will only break the storylines though it would be nice to add a drag queen as a side character (not a love interest, just mc's best friend who loves to give dating tips) just to make the story more fun.
So when designing this game, I purposefully made my focus "Twinks, Twunks, & Hunks." Which you can see represented a variety of different ways across the guys. While this isn't the extent of the type of guys I'm attracted to irl, it's broad enough to cover a lot. What I purposefully chose not to include, romance or hookup-wise, were other gay/lgbt+ archetypes that I'm not personally attracted to. For example, fembois.

This is solely because I know I would not be able to create the kind of engaging, hot content these types of guys deserve. I don't know the subculture, the stories, the dynamics—it would all come out watered down and unsatisfying. I chose to stay in the lanes I know and leave the creation of games featuring those archetypes to those who can do them justice. As an example, like I said above, I started out trying to create a femboi character model today and ended up somewhere else. It's just not in my wheelhouse.

That doesn't mean I won't represent all kinds of individuals in the game. They are just unlikely to be someone I offer as a hookup option or do a full storyline with.

Want to say again I'm glad to see such nice comments here! I should have the finished frat party release out soon :)

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
I was wondering..
Do he hook-ups involve anal sex or just oral like the one with Leo?
The first round of hookups at the end of Day 2 are oral only since they're so spontaneous. But after this I'll start giving you position options with unique CGs. A few guys have their own strict position preferences, but most are verse.

I'll add that you'll never be forced into a top or bottom role, you can choose or just stay a side. Sides will also get unique CGs.

EDIT: Oh, I should clarify—above I said I'd like to make a femboi side character. In that context, I meant someone in a minor supporting role. Here I'm using "side" as the position preference.

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
The first round of hookups at the end of Day 2 are oral only since they're so spontaneous. But after this I'll start giving you position options with unique CGs. A few guys have their own strict position preferences, but most are verse.

I'll add that you'll never be forced into a top or bottom role, you can choose or just stay a side. Sides will also get unique CGs.

EDIT: Oh, I should clarify—above I said I'd like to make a femboi side character. In that context, I meant someone in a minor supporting role. Here I'm using "side" as the position preference.
Got it thanks for replaying. Do you think it will take time before fucking Will? Or Tomas?

Mar 1, 2019

It would be interesting to offer a path without penetration for guys exclusively Top or Bottom, with just foreplay, it's sad to see a scene where all you have is to refuse the event.

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
Got it thanks for replaying. Do you think it will take time before fucking Will? Or Tomas?
It'll take a little time, yeah. But any character who's a "slow burn" will still get sexual content outside of hookup scenes until they become available for hookups.

I was actually planning a longer wait for a Will hookup, but after I created the scene where you proposition him, I decided fuck that, haha. So I moved up the first opportunity in the timeline. There's a hookup-adjacent scene planned for Will in the update after the club one comes out that is gonna be very hot.

(Coincidentally, I just finished making a Halloween-themed gallery with Will, Tomas, and Matt having a threesome. It's making me want to jump ahead to those hookups in-game, but the story is forcing me to wait, haha.)

It would be interesting to offer a path without penetration for guys exclusively Top or Bottom, with just foreplay, it's sad to see a scene where all you have is to refuse the event.
Yeah, that's the plan! The hookups will generally start with foreplay/oral before having an option to pick a role, and if anal isn't in the cards, there will still be an option to continue with just oral/mutual masturbation/etc.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes