VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
The current club update, isn't the full update. It's just a dev build, for testing and giving players a sneak peek. According to the Dev, the full update isn't coming out until next month some time. Which will include the other characters at the club and three hookups if I remember correctly.

NitroMage

Oct 18, 2018
The current club update, isn't the full update. It's just a dev build, for testing and giving players a sneak peek. According to the Dev, the full update isn't coming out until next month some time. Which will include the other characters at the club and three hookups if I remember correctly.
But don't Alex + Griffin have new CGs for this Dev Build?

And if anyone can upload/port the mac version - I will be very grateful! TYVM.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
I figured as much. I just couldn't resist making a crappy meme. :sneaky:

Oct 17, 2020
Hjkmnbvskjdnv

I MISS MY JULIENNUHHH:cry:

AND my cute lil Matttttt:cry:

Finna cry like a lil bitch now, k? K, byyyeeee:HideThePain:
pepehands.jpeg

(Tbh, I don't really care about the other characters at this moment lol.. I just really REALLY wanna get going with the story of Matt and Julien.. Like bruhhh.. brooding college jock boi? sdlkvnsdjk FUUHHHCKKK.. Sign me up plz:giggle:..And beefy asf but cute n sensitive lookin ol Matty?? Lemme cuddle alreadyy:cry: lol)

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
Story and build up does matter. But yeah, it can get annoying if it takes too long to get somewhere. This game isn't doing a bad job though, there are a lot of homoerotic scenes so far.

Loktopka

May 15, 2021
Is there anything I can do to keep Matt awake? I have unopened scenes in the gallery and don't know how to open them.

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Matt will fall asleep regardless of what you do.
If you're referring to the latest build, those CG's are unlocked during Griffin's club storyline. When hanging out with him he'll offer you the chance to see a video of Matt on his phone.

Kermit73

Nov 7, 2021
Developer seems to think that they're telling some sort of deep meaningful story.

In reality, people just want fun and smut.
Story be damned, we are here for the thick loads pumped one after another deep into dear Connor's tight little hole, oh and maybe some good old fashioned frotting as a warmup!

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Story be damned, we are here for the thick loads pumped one after another deep into dear Connor's tight little hole, oh and maybe some good old fashioned frotting as a warmup!
Just download cgs after the game is fully released then, lmao.
Hot characters are cool and all, but story actually allows the characters and kinks to shine in the scenes.

Feb 21, 2022
I wonder if someone can help me fill out the gallery. I'm currently missing
Connor 14
Alex 6,7,8
Griffin 3,5
Marco 16,17,18,19,20,21,22
Matt 11
Duos and trios 3

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes