VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lordpokekage

Jul 25, 2020
Really loving this game so far! Riley, Matt, Owen, and Marco gotta be my top (hehe) characters so far. The party scene where Riley gets high and flustered and kisses Connor really pulled my heartstrings lol. Overall, the writing is one of the strong points of the game so far, and I've chuckled to myself on multiple accounts. Most of the characters look hot... except for Dominic, the one South Asian dude (?) in these gay VNs and the dev made him look like that #FeelsBadMan (as a south asian gay dude myself).

I kinda did not like the Marco hook-up event in-universe, because it really did feel like Connor was the consolation prize, but the scene is still pretty hot, and Marco is well sexy af, to say the least, lol.

Reactions: Ejay35

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Really loving this game so far! Riley, Matt, Owen, and Marco gotta be my top (hehe) characters so far. The party scene where Riley gets high and flustered and kisses Connor really pulled my heartstrings lol. Overall, the writing is one of the strong points of the game so far, and I've chuckled to myself on multiple accounts. Most of the characters look hot... except for Dominic, the one South Asian dude (?) in these gay VNs and the dev made him look like that #FeelsBadMan (as a south asian gay dude myself).

I kinda did not like the Marco hook-up event in-universe, because it really did feel like Connor was the consolation prize, but the scene is still pretty hot, and Marco is well sexy af, to say the least, lol.
If your referring to the long haired British. I’m genuinely shocked, Dominic is actually my favorite and I think he looks fine compared to the other guys. :cry::cry:

Last edited:

Lordpokekage

Jul 25, 2020
If your referring to the long haired British. I’m genuinely shocked, Dominic is actually my favorite and I think he looks fine compared to the other guys. :cry::cry:
Unfortunately yes, but totally I respect your appreciation though! Honestly, I hope the dev updates the character models for some of them. Side characters like Wes and Jordi seem to look better than some of the main ones lol.

Reactions: Goobly and Ejay35

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Unfortunately yes, but totally I respect your appreciation though! Honestly, I hope the dev updates the character models for some of them. Side characters like Wes and Jordi seem to look better than some of the main ones lol.
Yeah, totally know what you mean. I know Connor's model is getting updated in the update after the official club release. I'm hoping some of the other guys get skin and hair updates eventually.

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Those after the CG when Matt is sleeping on Connor
Seems like your referring to the ones you get when hanging out with Griffin at the club. If you hangout with Griffin, he'll eventually offer to show you a video of Matt, agreeing should unlock those CGs.

Also updated the guide to include the Alex & Griffin club content:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I'm confused by the development of this game. I get that you want to keep Patrons pleased on Patreon but there is a massive amount of CGs produced just for Patreons that are not really going to be in the game unless they are meant for a scenario far in the future?
I guess it is a case of a dev who has a hard time actually writing the story or coding it in but enjoys rendering images so the project is moving slowly because you need all three.

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
I'm confused by the development of this game. I get that you want to keep Patrons pleased on Patreon but there is a massive amount of CGs produced just for Patreons that are not really going to be in the game unless they are meant for a scenario far in the future?
I guess it is a case of a dev who has a hard time actually writing the story or coding it in but enjoys rendering images so the project is moving slowly because you need all three.
honestly, the most time consuming thing is the rendering out of all three. i'm pretty sure the coding for renpy is pretty much easy when you get a hang of it. its the same code being repeated over and over. but it is hard when you have so many options to choose from since you have to create so many alternate paths which is why i wanted the developer to focus on select famous characters first.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes