VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cherrtie

Dec 28, 2021

After many, many months of work, I'm happy to announce I can finally share the completed Club Update! You can download the latest version of the game via Google Drive:
PC:
Mac:

acexguy

Dec 20, 2021
thanks for the update but will there be an Android version of the new update anytime soon? (any news about it will be appreciated)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshmenPhysicalEducation-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lucaaaaa

Jan 20, 2021
thanks for the update but will there be an Android version of the new update anytime soon? (any news about it will be appreciated)
Most Ren'py games usually can be played by using JoiPlay, I've tried it and it worked fine.

acexguy

Dec 20, 2021
Most Ren'py games usually can be played by using JoiPlay, I've tried it and it worked fine.
Yea, I've tried Joiplay and I can't seem to make it work (game crashes before It even starts) I think I'm missing something (do I need to adjust my settings?) any suggestions on how I can make it work? Much thanks

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
You need to go to the club (to meet Asher I believe) during the day, then you decided to wait there for the show to start and explore the building, the missing CG takes place in a room.
That's the third CG your referring to. For the fifth CG you have to choose to dance (either with Isaiah or Solo) before you do so Griffin will offer to hold onto your shirt, you'll get the CG in the locker room.

Reactions: Di_no and cherrtie
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes