Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
So i was digging Emily at first, but then that last chapter got me thinking that bitch is crazyyy.. lol

Also, conflict with Dylan is a nice touch.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey folks, what type of cheating is in this game?

I'm interested in trying this, but feeling a bit iffy if it has female cheater(s).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, yes. MC's landlady (true landlady) cheat her husband with MC in ep 1. After that she get a divorce and MC can fuck her without worry if he want.
Cheat first, then divorce later, huh? Sounds like a classy lady.

Thanks for the info man, but does the opposite exist too (male protag cheats)?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, yes. MC's landlady (true landlady) cheat her husband with MC in ep 1. After that she get a divorce and MC can fuck her without worry if he want.
but for some reason my MC not want. and broke with her. and i think - permanently.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I just played this game for the first time and I have to say I really enjoyed it. The Render quality is Excellent and the animations are Amazing. The only other developer I know of that can do high quality animations like these is Stiglet (example: Stars of Salvation). However this game did some things that I have not seen in other games. For example the back room scene with Sue had a part that made my jaw drop. I was ultimately very impressed.

The story, on the other hand, is just OK. Some of it does not make sense (like why wouldn't the MC be automatically invited to charity party in his father's honor. Especially since he was clearly invited to a previous one.), and other parts are just comically silly (the bear). However it's still enjoyable enough to keep playing.

There are several instances of mistakes in back-to-back renders (for example the MC being so hard at the pool party that his dick is sticking out of his swimsuit, but the very next render its back to normal. Same with his shoes being on/off, hand placements etc). I also felt like Sue and Alyssa acted as if they were not involved with the MC during the beer pong match. Sue was overly rude before the match and Alyssa was very timid afterwards (if she lost). I think the writing was just meant to be generic so it could be used no matter what path(s) the player is on, but I feel it should have been more tailored to your specific choices.

Obviously you can nitpick things about any game, but the truth is that the visual quality of this game is so good that I would keep playing it no matter what. I am already looking forward to the next update.

BTW, I am not sure what changed from v0.5.100 to v0.5.121, but I installed the MOD by scrappy and it seemed to work fine for me on both versions. So thanks Scrappy.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game really doesn't portrait MILF-aged women very well.
Usually not a problem, but when Lily is together with the other slightly-older-looking MILF it can be pretty confusing, because I always assume she is her daughter or some other girl.

Got this AI age detection result with a random pic first try:
View attachment 2059447
With an actual loli in another game I had to try forever to get a below 18 result.
I haven't played far into the game yet but from what MC says she is only 10 years older than him and i think he is 19 since he is a freshmen in college so that would put her about 29. And some women look really young for their age my sister is 51 and she still gets carded for alcohol she looks much younger than she is. So it's not that unrealistic.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes