LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
FreshWomen 0.5.121
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This game really doesn't portrait MILF-aged women very well.
Usually not a problem, but when Lily is together with the other slightly-older-looking MILF it can be pretty confusing, because I always assume she is her daughter or some other girl.

Got this AI age detection result with a random pic first try:
View attachment 2059447
With an actual loli in another game I had to try forever to get a below 18 result.
If this is 17.... Then my god. The amount of felonies has the prison industrial complex drooling. $$$
2022-09-24 21_45_38-FreshWomen.png

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
i feel guilty about skipping most milf scenes. it seems like the mature women in this game just cannot attract me

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like the next game will be a fantasy one.

There's a about female characters in patreon. I could vote even when I'm not a dev's patron.

Hey FreshMen,
These are the top 8 most liked girls from the previous polls. I can still make minor changes to the girls (body shape, eye color, hair color, hairstyle, make up) after I found out which are the most voted girls.
This is likely the most important poll of all time. You can only choose one: your favorite.

Top 8 Fantasy Girls.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It seems like the next game will be a fantasy one.

There's a about female characters in patreon. I could vote even when I'm not a dev's patron.

Hey FreshMen,
These are the top 8 most liked girls from the previous polls. I can still make minor changes to the girls (body shape, eye color, hair color, hairstyle, make up) after I found out which are the most voted girls.
This is likely the most important poll of all time. You can only choose one: your favorite.

View attachment 2069262
Since is fantasy: D, E and G

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A - our princess.
B - our companion.
C - One goddess.
D - Another goddess.
E - Antihero.
F - Antagonist.
G - By chance partner.
H - A girl we save.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
does the mod also work with v.0.5.121?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Does no one else think this is the silliest poll? They are using promo renders taken directly from the store pages, not renders created by the Oppai team suggesting how they will be used. When I read the comments on Patreon saying they like F because they like big boobs, it makes me shake my head. The Oppai team could give any one of them big boobs, or read hair, or elf ears or even demon horns.

The results appear to me to be heavily skewed toward the favourite promos, and not actually the most attractive girls.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
Does no one else think this is the silliest poll? They are using promo renders taken directly from the store pages, not renders created by the Oppai team suggesting how they will be used. When I read the comments on Patreon saying they like F because they like big boobs, it makes me shake my head. The Oppai team could give any one of them big boobs, or read hair, or elf ears or even demon horns.

The results appear to me to be heavily skewed toward the favourite promos, and not actually the most attractive girls.
Whatever, as long as his patrons are happy. He lets others decide a lot of things in his game, he doesn't have his own ideas. The only thing he is good at is marketing.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The quality of animations is outstanding, and the textures are great (so many games have skin that is airbrushed to hell like it's someone's insta), but the story is meh. Now that Oppai-man has money, they should hire an actual writer for season 2.

Also, can't believe I've fallen for Julia. I guess the whole "simping for egirls" is a real thing.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Is there any big difference between version 0.5.100 and version 0.5.121? I don't really want to download something that big again.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes