SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
This game has serious potential! All the best to the dev.
Fingers cross* that we all can see the game through the end.

Side note : I LOVE JULIA

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what needs to be done to stay with Lily after her divorce from her husband? no matter how I try to play with the dialogues, a quarrel arises between the MC and Lily, where the MC accuses Lily of protecting her husband, after which she gets up in anger and leaves so as not to return again.
What have I done wrong?
or parting with Lily can not be avoided?

UPD: is the Lily path is closed?
is the Lily path will be re-opened later?

cheat with Lily points did not helps. i increase points at maximum and - nothing happens.
no hidden dialog options added.

Last edited:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
what needs to be done to stay with Lily after her divorce from her husband? no matter how I try to play with the dialogues, a quarrel arises between the MC and Lily, where the MC accuses Lily of protecting her husband, after which she gets up in anger and leaves so as not to return again.
What have I done wrong?
or parting with Lily can not be avoided?

UPD: is the Lily path is closed?
is the Lily path will be re-opened later?

cheat with Lily points did not helps. i increase points at maximum and - nothing happens.
no hidden dialog options added.
can not be avoided.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
MC's mother is played by two different waifu?
in a flashback, the mother plays Jolina (VN "where is my heart") screenshot0001.png
then in a telephone conversation, the mother is already Selena screenshot0007.png (VN "my best deal").

Reactions: BenF

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Is any choice matters in this game? I just restarted the first episode, and was mean to every girl, but all of them wanted to kiss me anyways.

Alyssa: Do you want to dance with me? No. Still gone to dancing. Do you want to join the group? No. Still went to the roof, she still wanted to kiss me after that.

Julia: Crushed her at the arcade. Still meets me later, still wants to come up for playing. Crushed her again, still wants to see movies, still wants to kiss.

I don't get this.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes