ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How much content is in this five episodes? And does anyone know how many are planned? Really like the tags and the screenshots.
Changelog:
Season 1 content:
  • 6872 renders
  • 179 animations
There will be 7 more episodes in season 2 (july 2023).

evaismy

Sep 24, 2022
The women in the game really capture the relative characteristics of people, and the art style is also very good. You can feel that the art is professionally trained. The plot is quite satisfactory but interesting. The feeling of sending a movie, there is a sense of fast food in the connection of the shots, sometimes there are a few more pictures or a slower animation can create some special atmosphere, and the O-Face of the female characters is sometimes a bit inconsistent with the overall art style .

sunio999

May 24, 2021
Devilla's words makes me feel like you wanna start some NTR routes? Please, dude, dont do that.
And I found that MC can keep awake and talk to his father during the last scene of season 1 by the walkthrough, but no matter what I do, I cannot see that scene, is that deleted or can be seen?

wbell

Nov 13, 2021
The .exe archive disappear from my folder. How and where can I download only the .exe, please?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
does your mod also work with v.0.5121?? :)

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Please Update!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Punto

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Not that I dislike the game, it's quite funny, Dylan is possibly my favourite character. But I do get annoyed by incorrect tags. This is in no way a Harem game, in fact it appears to be a game where you recruit prostitutes for a club, so I think perhaps the one tag should be removed and the other added to make things clearer for people who want to give the game a try so they're looking in the right place.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not that I dislike the game, it's quite funny, Dylan is possibly my favourite character. But I do get annoyed by incorrect tags. This is in no way a Harem game, in fact it appears to be a game where you recruit prostitutes for a club, so I think perhaps the one tag should be removed and the other added to make things clearer for people who want to give the game a try so they're looking in the right place.
You sure you're in the right thread?

There is no prostitution here.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
You sure you're in the right thread?

There is no prostitution here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, if you have a different opinion I'd be interested to read it. I'm not against being swayed when I'm mistaken, we all get things wrong but I found it impossible to read what happened as anything other than prostitution. Please do enlighten me.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
A little bit into chapter 3 and I like this game so far. The story is both intriguing and amusing, the characters are likeable for the most part, the sex scenes are top notch. The pacing is pretty fast and nothing feels much like filler which is appreciated.

If I had a single complaint and it's really just personal preference, it feels less like a harem and more like you're cheating on all the girls.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes