TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well, I was saying we don't do that in the game but it's impossible to say what will happen in future updates.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ok, some clarifications. The short answer is no. There isn't prostitution in the game, yet. I'll keep it in spoilers because it originally was but I'll address the three scenes that person was talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah long answer is there might be prostitution happening at the club we don't really know.
Ah, appreciate the clarification. Thought it was very strange it hadn’t been mentioned more often and I get why from that explanation.
Thanks for the clarification. Think I'll wait and see what develops with the club going forward before playing again, training prostitutes doesn't interest me at all.
Yeah I think I’m of the same mind. Seems like a great game but until the Dev does/doesn’t address this directly I’m going to hold off on playing and get to some others on my list.
Anyone know if he’s been asked directly about it yet?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591846_6.gif
The first one is you delivering a box to a woman and then she offers to have sex with you, NOT in payment for the box, you're already being paid by your boss, but because she's a massive slut. Not prostitution.
Actually, it's wrong. Delivering the box is just a pretext. Susan's actual business is to procure young meat to her clients. The grandma clearly say you are better than the last guy she got, and Susan has notes in her notebook about your rating satisfying the customer and your performance.

I would assume that the foundation Susan works at is some kind of sex orgies / debaucherie club for rich peoples. I would also assume that Devilla and Angela's club is most likely some kind of bar/strip club, where either they are, or are looking to expand to procuring side sexual services for customers. It is actually made very clear with the girl telling you that she has to train on you to be accepted, and even more with when Devilla asking directly for you to help recruit more girls.

Yeah I was excited for the game until I read this. Can anyone refute this? Please refute this lol. I’m cool with being prostituted myself but I’m super not cool with essentially recruiting/training girls to be prostitutes and not having a say in it-especially if they’re LI’s(gets dangerously close to the three-letter-tag and is the tag if it’s confirmed, even if the act itself happens offscreen).
Not going to touch this one if so-cool if you’re fine with it, that’s just me-but either way it should be advertised more upfront if so, surprised it isn’t given how touchy a lot of people on f95 can get about it
Here we go again. The morality brigade is back on the pirate sex game forum! As someone else said, the whole prostitution gig is a side story which you can skip and not participate in. Also, no one said YOU would be training prostitutes. All that happened is that the girl had for her test to fuck you. Nothing about training. Same when Devilla ask you to look for girls. Nothing about training either. And since you seem to qualify anything as small as someone looking at any girl as NTR, you shouldn't play. Remember the game at the club... whomever you didn't pick, Dylan got his greasy hands and mouth (and possibly dick) on :p

And you should re-read the definition of NTR. For something to be NTR, it has to happen with a LI that you ARE in a relationship with. If your casuals, fuck buddies, drinking partners, dorm-mates, an LI which you are friendly but ignore, even the LI you choose to pursue and make a wrong choice and turn her away and she picks someone else, sorry to tell you, but it's called life, not NTR.

I know what will happen: exactly what the highest paying patrons tell the devs to do.
What is sad is WHEN it will happen. Every update they make takes roughly the same amount of time to produce, YET every update they expand their team, which makes no sense at all, ubnless they hire 100% incompetent peoples. With the number of people they have (was it 10? 15?), while sub team A render and code an episode, team B shopuld already render and write the next episode, and team C should be on game 2.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Actually, it's wrong. Delivering the box is just a pretext. Susan's actual business is to procure young meat to her clients. The grandma clearly say you are better than the last guy she got, and Susan has notes in her notebook about your rating satisfying the customer and your performance.

I would assume that the foundation Susan works at is some kind of sex orgies / debaucherie club for rich peoples. I would also assume that Devilla and Angela's club is most likely some kind of bar/strip club, where either they are, or are looking to expand to procuring side sexual services for customers. It is actually made very clear with the girl telling you that she has to train on you to be accepted, and even more with when Devilla asking directly for you to help recruit more girls.

Here we go again. The morality brigade is back on the pirate sex game forum! As someone else said, the whole prostitution gig is a side story which you can skip and not participate in. Also, no one said YOU would be training prostitutes. All that happened is that the girl had for her test to fuck you. Nothing about training. Same when Devilla ask you to look for girls. Nothing about training either. And since you seem to qualify anything as small as someone looking at any girl as NTR, you shouldn't play. Remember the game at the club... whomever you didn't pick, Dylan got his greasy hands and mouth (and possibly dick) on :p

And you should re-read the definition of NTR. For something to be NTR, it has to happen with a LI that you ARE in a relationship with. If your casuals, fuck buddies, drinking partners, dorm-mates, an LI which you are friendly but ignore, even the LI you choose to pursue and make a wrong choice and turn her away and she picks someone else, sorry to tell you, but it's called life, not NTR.

What is sad is WHEN it will happen. Every update they make takes roughly the same amount of time to produce, YET every update they expand their team, which makes no sense at all, ubnless they hire 100% incompetent peoples. With the number of people they have (was it 10? 15?), while sub team A render and code an episode, team B shopuld already render and write the next episode, and team C should be on game 2.
The D-bag brigade is back again:rolleyes:

First of all bro, J-chill. Coming at me pretty hot for no reason.
1. I made it super clear I hadn’t played yet hence why I’m asking for these clarifications in the first place; I had no clue what the relationships were between anyone either implied or assumed by the player so the way you replied tells me YOU have a pretty personal hang-up about correcting people based on your opinions.
2. That is this site’s definition of NTR, sure, but there is a very wide amount of legitimate differences of opinion on what qualifies as it and if my(And a very large number of others’)definition was applied to this site then yea, nearly every game would have the tag. I assumed they were LI’s-you clearly think they aren’t-I might also think that if and when I play or I might think they are LI’s(In which case yes it would be NTR if they semi-regularly prostituted themselves or if you gave one a “test-fuck”(Which is training her in a different phrasing) to eventually do so) but either way it feels wrong to me to be training girls(Or testing or whatever you want to call it) and it’s just not my bag, particularly if it becomes a running theme. I said in my message I was fine if people were into that it’s just not for me-and as this IS a forum so differences of opinion should be accepted. I’m not into that, you are, whatever-I just wanted to know for sure from someone without a bias which I think is perfectly fair

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
the highlighted text doesn't work

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The D-bag brigade is back again:rolleyes:

First of all bro, J-chill. Coming at me pretty hot for no reason.
1. I made it super clear I hadn’t played yet hence why I’m asking for these clarifications in the first place; I had no clue what the relationships were between anyone either implied or assumed by the player so the way you replied tells me YOU have a pretty personal hang-up about correcting people based on your opinions.
2. That is this site’s definition of NTR, sure, but there is a very wide amount of legitimate differences of opinion on what qualifies as it and if my(And a very large number of others’)definition was applied to this site then yea, nearly every game would have the tag. I assumed they were LI’s-you clearly think they aren’t-I might also think that if and when I play or I might think they are LI’s(In which case yes it would be NTR if they semi-regularly prostituted themselves or if you gave one a “test-fuck”(Which is training her in a different phrasing) to eventually do so) but either way it feels wrong to me to be training girls(Or testing or whatever you want to call it) and it’s just not my bag, particularly if it becomes a running theme. I said in my message I was fine if people were into that it’s just not for me-and as this IS a forum so differences of opinion should be accepted. I’m not into that, you are, whatever-I just wanted to know for sure from someone without a bias which I think is perfectly fair
Given you see NTR around every corner, I'd suggest you are part of the brigade.

xLostKnightx

Apr 5, 2021
I was about to purchase this game on Steam. Some of the comments here suggest that the game is being abandoned in favour of a new project. If that's the case I'll save my money. Can anyone confirm?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I was about to purchase this game on Steam. Some of the comments here suggest that the game is being abandoned in favour of a new project. If that's the case I'll save my money. Can anyone confirm?
The team behind the game are certainly looking at starting a new project, however they are a very large team, rather than a single dev like usual so there's no reason to believe that this game would be abandoned for it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
According to an Oppai's moderator in discord, Freshwomen's update is delayed because they switched to blender and it's harder than they thought:

b28.jpg

In other comment I think that the moderator said that the render quality has improved for season 2. We will see.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
According to an Oppai's moderator in discord, Freshwomen's update is delayed because they switched to blender and it's harder than they thought:

View attachment 2168210

In other comment I think that the moderator said that the render quality has improved for season 2. We will see.
"Things are slow now to get faster later". A classic. Love it

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes