Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
Waiting whole game to get it on with the hottest character = Susan and nothing. Later at the dance party i am like, ok fine but finally some hot MILF action with Mae...click go with Mae...nope here comes the generic bimbos again. I get it, not everyone likes mature ladies but why put them in the game in the first place?

Reactions: hunt005

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I had a single complaint and it's really just personal preference, it feels less like a harem and more like you're cheating on all the girls.
It's not a harem as in you are sleeping with all the women and they all know about it because that would likely result in him having his balls nailed to his forehead.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's not a harem as in you are sleeping with all the women and they all know about it because that would likely result in him having his balls nailed to his forehead.
If the reason is "realism" that's a bit silly. The story takes a lot of suspension of disbelief already.

Either way it's just something I don't like. I feel like maybe he should have his balls nailed to his forehead...

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, if you have a different opinion I'd be interested to read it. I'm not against being swayed when I'm mistaken, we all get things wrong but I found it impossible to read what happened as anything other than prostitution. Please do enlighten me.
I totally see where you're going with this, but I thought that delivery scene you had a chance to turn her down. And you didn't pay Gabby; she seemed to like you, so that didn't feel like prostitution either. But I see where you're coming from

• Angry

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

"Our writers prepared the outline of our sci-fi project. It has some spoilers, but it's highly recommended for anyone that wants to help us get in the right direction. Once the outline is approved, there is no going back. The outline is organized in Acts 1 to 4, that you can read and evaluate below."

ACT 1:
ACT 2:
ACT 3:
ACT 4:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I totally see where you're going with this, but I thought that delivery scene you had a chance to turn her down. And you didn't pay Gabby; she seemed to like you, so that didn't feel like prostitution either. But I see where you're coming from
Oh agreed, it's not in that instance but it's an indicator of it to come as she's specifically doing it as training for her work at the club. So it's a big flag for prostitution later on. Again that's fine, I'm not saying it shouldn't contain this. Just needs a tag.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I just can't get over how ridiculous the name of this game is. I get that it's a play on "freshmen", but "fresh women" sounds like something a serial killer, rapist and cannibal (no order preference) would say.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I just can't get over how ridiculous the name of this game is. I get that it's a play on "freshmen", but "fresh women" sounds like something a serial killer, rapist and cannibal (no order preference) would say.
Reminds me of a very sexy grocery store, lol

Nadji1995

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 1993935

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.

Please read the before submitting a review.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-20
Release Date: 2022-09-14
Developer: Oppai-Man - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.121
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Italian Translation (v0.1.3)* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough - Fan Sig 2 - Walkthrough Mod - Press Kit

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144297 View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1993041 View attachment 1993042 View attachment 1993043 View attachment 1993044 View attachment 1993045 View attachment 1993046 View attachment 1993047 View attachment 1993048 View attachment 1993049 View attachment 1993050 View attachment 1993051 View attachment 1993052 View attachment 1993054 View attachment 1993055 View attachment 1993056 View attachment 1993057 View attachment 1993058 View attachment 1993059 View attachment 1993060 View attachment 1993061 View attachment 1993062 View attachment 1993063 View attachment 1993064 View attachment 1993066 View attachment 1993067 View attachment 1993068 View attachment 1993069
excellent jeux

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
They just douche on a regular basis.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

"Our writers prepared the outline of our sci-fi project. It has some spoilers, but it's highly recommended for anyone that wants to help us get in the right direction. Once the outline is approved, there is no going back. The outline is organized in Acts 1 to 4, that you can read and evaluate below."

ACT 1:
ACT 2:
ACT 3:
ACT 4:
Nobody commented yet on how ridiculous this is?
I'll give them one thing: they're set on making huge money, and apparently they know how to do it.
That's what many people have enabled.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021

So yeah, if you have a different opinion I'd be interested to read it. I'm not against being swayed when I'm mistaken, we all get things wrong but I found it impossible to read what happened as anything other than prostitution. Please do enlighten me.
Wait.. is this actually accurate? Well shit.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Yeah I was excited for the game until I read this. Can anyone refute this? Please refute this lol. I’m cool with being prostituted myself but I’m super not cool with essentially recruiting/training girls to be prostitutes and not having a say in it-especially if they’re LI’s(gets dangerously close to the three-letter-tag and is the tag if it’s confirmed, even if the act itself happens offscreen).
Not going to touch this one if so-cool if you’re fine with it, that’s just me-but either way it should be advertised more upfront if so, surprised it isn’t given how touchy a lot of people on f95 can get about it
76A364C5-B286-4281-9C0C-429394EFD61B.gif

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah I was excited for the game until I read this. Can anyone refute this? Please refute this lol. I’m cool with being prostituted myself but I’m super not cool with essentially recruiting/training girls to be prostitutes and not having a say in it-especially if they’re LI’s(gets dangerously close to the three-letter-tag and is the tag if it’s confirmed, even if the act itself happens offscreen).
Not going to touch this one if so-cool if you’re fine with it, that’s just me-but either way it should be advertised more upfront if so, surprised it isn’t given how touchy a lot of people on f95 can get about it
View attachment 2152543
None of girls of the club are main LIs. They are just side-fucks. And this is just a sub-plot of the game. The main plot is MC trying discover what happened to his father and where he is.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
View attachment 2152543
Ok, some clarifications. The short answer is no. There isn't prostitution in the game, yet. I'll keep it in spoilers because it originally was but I'll address the three scenes that person was talking about.

So yeah long answer is there might be prostitution happening at the club we don't really know.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Does the mod work v. 0.5.100 also with v. 0.5.121 or does it need to be updated? Then please do an updatew!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Ok, some clarifications. The short answer is no. There isn't prostitution in the game, yet. I'll keep it in spoilers because it originally was but I'll address the three scenes that person was talking about.

So yeah long answer is there might be prostitution happening at the club we don't really know.
Thanks for the clarification. Think I'll wait and see what develops with the club going forward before playing again, training prostitutes doesn't interest me at all.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes