MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
how do i accept devilla job, mc directly says no, or that he would think about it
you accepted someone else help for the party thats why devilla does not help you
(For example I went to dance with Alyssa so automatically Devilla wont help you)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

Kry2231

Feb 15, 2021
What's the hype about this game, im not trying to hate or anything but i've played this before long ago and it's just a generic ass vn where you fuck most of the girls by the 2nd time you meet them, unless something changed with the writing i don't really see why this is so well rated

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What's the hype about this game, im not trying to hate or anything but i've played this before long ago and it's just a generic ass vn where you fuck most of the girls by the 2nd time you meet them, unless something changed with the writing i don't really see why this is so well rated
Some people play AVNs for the story. Others just want to fap. Those who want the story play games like Summer's gone or Chaising Sunsets. Those who want to fap, well, this game should be updated relatively soon!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
YA5.gif

franzo

Sep 30, 2017

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

Release date is upon us! Tomorrow you'll be able to play Season 2 Episode 1!

As we're testing the latest builds and our new website to make sure everything works perfectly for the release tomorrow, I can feel the excitement in the air. Our team is very hyped. Renders are beautiful, script is on point, animations are perfect! It's time. Finally, in a few hours, Season 2 Episode 1 will be launched! I can't wait for you to play it!

Thank you so much for your support, and for being with us on this adventure. Creating great games is our dream, and thanks to you, it's a reality. We're truly grateful!
See you tomorrow,

f1r3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Download it now:
It's time! You can play Season 2 Episode 1 NOW! And it's amazing! We decided to release it with voice acting too, so you can experience Freshwomen fully voiced (and tell us what you thought of it).
Season 2 Episode 1 has:
  • About 1 hour of fresh content;
  • 1056 gorgeous renders;
  • 56 animations in glorious 60 FPS;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Multi-resolution options, with support to 4K, 1440p, 1080p and 720p;
  • 14 different languages;
  • All made in our brand-new graphics engine;
  • Amazing OST and Sound Effects;
  • The resolution to a mystery.
Just access our website, and it'll automatically calculate what should be your tier in order to access it (based on date, lifetime contribution, Patreon tier, country, etc.), as well as give you the discount dates according to your region:
If you have any problems accessing the game or website, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can fix it for you!
Our release schedule will work like this:
  • Ultimate Tier ($25) - Friday, May 19th
  • Super Premium Tier ($20) - Monday, May 22nd
  • Premium Tier ($15) - Friday, May 26th
  • Standard Tier ($10) - Monday, May 29th (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
  • Basic Tier ($5) - Friday, June 2nd (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
  • Fan Tier ($2) - Friday, June 9th (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
It's a huge pleasure to release Season 2 Episode 1! After months of work, it's finally here, and you'll be able to play it with great visuals, amazing animations, 4K resolution, Voice Acting, everything!

Thank you so much for all the love and support. It's been an amazing journey! We hope you enjoy Season 2 Episode 1 as much as we do!

See you soon,

f1r3

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes