MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

We're glad to announce that Episode 6 is going to be released next Friday, May 19th!

After many months of work, episode 6 is finally here, and you'll be able to play it in a few days!
Episode 6 has:
  • 1 hour of content;
  • 1056 4k renders;
  • 56 animations in glorious 60 FPS;
  • All made in our brand-new engine;
  • Amazing OST and Sound Effects
  • The resolution to a mystery
Our release schedule will work like this:
  • Ultimate Tier ($25) - Friday, May 19th
  • Super Premium Tier ($20) - Monday, May 22nd
  • Premium Tier ($15) - Friday, May 26th
  • Standard Tier ($10) - Monday, May 29th (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
  • Basic Tier ($5) - Friday, June 2nd (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
  • Fan Tier ($2) - Friday, June 9th (with Steam Discount or $14+ lifetime contribution)
As price are now regionalized, they can vary a bit between countries. We're preparing our website to deal with this automatically, but if you want to know what will be the price in your region now, you can check this table:
We're very happy release time is upon us! Finally, we'll be able to show you all of Episode 6! I can't wait!

Thank you for your support and patronage!

See you soon,
f1r3
finally after 8 months we have the episode 6. Its a long way back since it was supposed to be released on October

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
1056 4k renders;
Why? that is a massive waste of time..
2K is more than good enough.
No wounder it takes over 1/2 a year between updates.

All made in our brand-new engine;
Sounds like you made some new game engine from scratch.
Just say.. switch to blender for modeling and animations. :p

1 hour of content;
Thats good news. getting sick of games with these 5min gameplay updates that takes 1/2 year to make..

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Why? that is a massive waste of time..
2K is more than good enough.
No wounder it takes over 1/2 a year between updates.

Sounds like you made some new game engine from scratch.
Just say.. switch to blender for modeling and animations. :p

Thats good news. getting sick of games with these 5min gameplay updates that takes 1/2 year to make..
Possibly because people actually paying for the game have better computers than you? Freely admit I'll use a 4k version if there is one. ;)

Reactions: EvilGood

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There really should be a smaller version for people who can't afford expensive computers and don't want to wait all day for a download.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Possibly because people actually paying for the game have better computers than you? Freely admit I'll use a 4k version if there is one. ;)
So you dont know the answer and have to do a private attack on my pc! f.. you :p
My pc is a good pc, but i dont need a 4k monitor.
Also less than 3% of the gamers use 4K monitors according to a steam survey.
It should give you a good indication on what people use for pc hardware.
@ you can see that the wast majority still uses 1920x1080 as res for the primary display.

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
hey scrappy would you update this or you done with this game?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
hey scrappy would you update this or you done with this game?
Pretty sure they don't update their mods for a beta patch, they wait until it's the complete version.

Episode 6 is out, right?cause when i download the game from here it only shows scenes till episode 5
Are you using a WT mod? If so, the one linked on the OP is only up to ch5 so it would mess with the game and end it there most likely. Could be wrong, but ya never know.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
the complete EP 6 was announced on discord and the start of Season 2 with this Episode
------

**Season 02 Episode 1 coming in 3 days! Are you ready?**

Everyone

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

**Our new episode launches in 3 days!** That's right, by **Friday you'll be able to play Freshwomen Season 2 Episode 1!** Are you ready?

Previously we were calling it Episode 6, but after a poll in our Patreon, it became clear that it would be more intuitive to call it Season 2 Episode 1.

I can't wait to share Season 2 Episode 1 with you! It's quite amazing, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

As always, thanks for your support and patronage!

See you soon,

f1r3

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes