MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Season 2 includes all Season 1 episodes hence the large file size, so I've got no idea why they labeled this thing as season 2. I guess they wanted to confuse people for shits and giggles.

Anyway, you don't need to download Season 1 at all.
the complete EP 6 was announced on discord and the start of Season 2 with this Episode
------

**Season 02 Episode 1 coming in 3 days! Are you ready?**

Everyone

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

**Our new episode launches in 3 days!** That's right, by **Friday you'll be able to play Freshwomen Season 2 Episode 1!** Are you ready?

Previously we were calling it Episode 6, but after a poll in our Patreon, it became clear that it would be more intuitive to call it Season 2 Episode 1.

I can't wait to share Season 2 Episode 1 with you! It's quite amazing, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

As always, thanks for your support and patronage!

See you soon,

f1r3
Think, do your research and dont look like a fool before you type in a forum.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Thats nice Mike, but it doesn't change the fact that here, they have separate downloads listed, even though the season 2 DL is everything. Also, the Season 1 download is just called "Beta" with no version, and its 12GB.

Its not clear at ALL for either new or returning players.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thats nice Mike, but it doesn't change the fact that here, they have separate downloads listed, even though the season 2 DL is everything. Also, the Season 1 download is just called "Beta" with no version, and its 12GB.

Tbf, they aren't the one who update the OP here. So, it's not their fault how the links are displayed and named in OP.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

You dont even know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
True, though its obviously confused the uploaders/mods as well.

New season should be a new download/gamefolder, especially as large as the download is.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Man, if there's something a game needs more than anything, its most definitely mediocre voice acting. No wonder this shit took nearly a year
I havent heard the voices in this completed episode 6, so idk how bad or good is the VA
But yeah, I agree that VA was a meh MOVE, because i dont like VAs. Just a few sounds while in sex scenes and thats it.
I hope there is an option to turn off the voices.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes