Morho

May 16, 2023
and why did you even listen to them ?
they was so much seriouse about that and that there is diference, that u cant even touch them and lots of other things i just decided to believe that i was not in stripclub, did not touch stripers and that we did not pay one to go home with us few weeks before....

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Love the sexy girls in this game. I think the look of the MC is very unique (lightning scars). Sex scenes are very good, I personally don't like the talking of the girls.

Anyway... the funny thing is... I do not like the story. I find the whole mystery/conspiracy thing to just be so... dull. I just get tired of the MC and all his daddy issues... I personally don't care what or why his dad did, or even who fucked him over. His life is pretty good if you ask me.... I would be happy if just one of the girls was with me....

I understand the developer has to have something other than just lining up one girl after another to fuck (*cough.. Grandm.... Hou... cough*) so I can't blame the dev for that....

Well anyway just had to rant a bit about that... sorry. But the game is really good otherwise to me.

Reactions: TheMummy56

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is Episode 6 part of Season 2 or the last episode of S1?

Also does anyone know if the WT Mod will possibly be updated in the future?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
In the beginning of the S2 update, the scene with Fred taking Sam to that abandoned looking home in the woods, does anyone know what house asset that is for the home? Ive never seen it before.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
enjoyed the new update. finally the stuff with the dad is resolved for now. liked the addition of the voice acting..esp the voice for the fake Russkie Dylan. amazing that Chloe never hears him talking normally considering the convo mc has with Dylan right outside her house..like to see more games bring in voice acting. it gives the characters a bit more personality imo. hope mc punches Sam out again. that guy really is an asshole. missed not having any Sue content though, i like all the LI's but Sue is my fav..

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Is it just me or do none of the Season 1 links have the full episode 6 just the 50% upload? How/why start season 2 without the full season 1?

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Is there a season 1 mod hidden somewhere too?

Reactions: chiviriwili
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes