kikilake12

Jun 1, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
can we get the season 1 mod back

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Shit, I have no idea what I did in my game saves because it's been so long. I wish this VN allowed game save naming.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is this a harem game or not the tags at the top say it is but the genre list tags in the op doesn't list harem
Depends on your definition of harem

In the AVN the MC fucks with every girl and it does not have repercussions ( in season 1)
In s2 we dont know yet.
And seems like it in Season 2 we could have 2 threesomes with (julia/chloe) and (Sue/Lily, since they are very close) at least I hope for one with Sue and lily

if you think that Harem means that everyone knows that the MC fucks every girl then its not a harem by nature.

If you think that harem means that the mc ends with every girl then we dont know yet since the game still ongoing (BUT it is more likely to have ROUTES and not harem ending, BUT I hope for a Harem ROUTE)

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Nice update but short. Is it known how many seasons this game will have? 3? 5?

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
They kept saying October back in like August, it's now May, and it took about 8 months, maybe more, for a team of developers to make 1 hour of content, I'm really surprised. I thought it was a big update which is why it was taking much longer than the release period (October / fall) they were pretty confident in.

Reactions: astabro and JuanPC

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i have not played this in a long time so yum yum gimme some of those hotties looking forward to this and more shibby !

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
why is season 1 end at episode 6 beta 50 then season 2 epsiode one or is season two episode one episode 6 and seaosn 1 only has 5 episodes

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes