ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Holy sh.... this game is reaching new heights with those animations. I haven't seen another VN where the belly moves like that. Great physics right there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clatuvac

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Holy sh.... this game is reaching new heights with those animations. I haven't seen another VN where the belly moves like that. Great physics right there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, animation wise, it isn't even hard to do that (for the belly/hip area). Been able to do that for at least a decade.As for the physics on the breasts. Certainly looks like they are taking full advantage of 3.0+ Blender. It's just better for rendering your assets than Daz is!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ashitanojoe

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
so the walkthrough part of the walkthrough mod doesn't exist anymore?

so is this basically just a gallery unlocker now then?
Looking at the files in the .zip it seems that way.

Really unfortunate :(

EDIT: I just booted the game and season 2 (and presumably the rest of the game) has an official in-game walkthrough.

Can be turned on/off in the preferences. My bad :D

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
EDIT: I just booted the game and season 2 (and presumably the rest of the game) has an official in-game walkthrough.

Can be turned on/off in the preferences. My bad :D
oh in that case fair enough Lol

Figured i ask cause i have no intrest in gallary unlockers (i don't even use them and find gallerys pointless Lol) Lol but the walkthrough part i did have interest in Lol

Reactions: TheKingCobra

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
In order for voice acting to be an asset, it must be at least decent, which is clearly unattainable for this budget, unfortunately. I can't take it so I just turn off the sound. Besides, is it me or the plot starts to fall apart?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Is this update what they spent 8 months working on? Yikes. Get rid of the VA - it isn't good. Invest in new hardware because you clearly have a machine from the 1990s if it takes you that long to render that amount with a team of 15. Hire better writers. Add more content per episode.

But hey, at least the renders are nice.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes