HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Susan and/or Alyssa or Sue need to happen next. Any of my top 3 here at least, don't tease us with that Susan just to have us in the next update leave the house after having a bit with Lily's shady beat up husband.

Also switched off VA, I never actually do that for JP ero games and I think the only english one where it seemed to be fine was Subverse probably because of the vibe but yeah just not here. They should ideally spend the budget on other things for now like getting more renders out. I can only hope that if there's any fellow Freshwomen F95 bros that are patreons that they feel the same about the voice thing.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well that was an update....

For starters, top tier renders as usual. They are high quality but its kind of a requirement now adays to have good renders and doesn't really set them apart from anything.

Animations are excellent, some of the best I've seen

Story went from 0-100. Feels like episodes 1-5 were the first 5 chapters in a book, and episode 6 we just decided to skip to chapter 35 and miss everything inbetween.

Voice acting was a giant miss for me. It just never works out in these adult visual novels and instantly sounds off. Took about 2 seconds to mute all of them.

I feel like Sam is going to be used as an annoying character for the next few episodes. I really hope Lily doesnt take him back, but its seemingly like that is whats going to happen. Just use him to make some bs drama to frustrate the players who like Lily, hope I am wrong about it.

Chloe scenes are kind of w/e. I don't care for the character at all but if you do you will probably like them.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I didn't see anything new, contents from 0.6 are just the same as season 2 ep 1, but the content says 56 new animations, I'm confuse

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

MateCss1

Jul 28, 2021
I didn't see anything new, contents from 0.6 are just the same as season 2 ep 1, but the content says 56 new animations, I'm confuse
i also have the same problem+when i start the game it crashes and throws me back to the beginning of the game i don't use any mods any idea?

claudiu0530

Oct 26, 2022
i also have the same problem+when i start the game it crashes and throws me back to the beginning of the game i don't use any mods any idea?
Did you overwrite the files? I did that at first, and had the same problems. Downloaded again, unpacked in a completely new folder, and everything works fine.

Reactions: MateCss1

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The 56 animations are definitely just a lie, but there is like 30 more sec of pressing ctrl compared to the beta
Also, I really feel like the new models are just worse than the DAZ ones, they look bad

Reactions: Xtmr61

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Any chance that the textbox opacity could be increased in future updates?

It's currently at what seems like 10% even when on which makes text near impossible to see when it goes to bright backgrounds.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
The game crashes immidiatly.

Downloaded Version is the 4K Version for PC/Linux using Gofile.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 67, in <module>
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 65, in build_archive_and_classify
File "game/scripts/settings/benchmark_time.rpy", line 12, in report_benchmark_clock
IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

No mod or other shenigans added to it.

Edit: appearently the settings Folder with those files named above doesnt even exist. o_O

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Sex scenes and animations look better than ever, though the characters MC fucks in this update are not my top ones. The story has gotten more interesting. Built in walkthrough mod is good. and I could care less about voice acting.

But damn this update took forever! Hopefully we get some milf action in the next episode

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
The game crashes immidiatly.

Downloaded Version is the 4K Version for PC/Linux using Gofile.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 67, in <module>
File "game/scripts/settings/options.rpy", line 65, in build_archive_and_classify
File "game/scripts/settings/benchmark_time.rpy", line 12, in report_benchmark_clock
IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

No mod or other shenigans added to it.

Edit: appearently the settings Folder with those files named above doesnt even exist. o_O
I have the same download and it works fine, maybe yours got corrupted during download or unpacking.
I'd say, download it again?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
ich finde das spiel sehr interesant . etwas mystisch

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes