L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
A mistake they made in the OP, it's corrected now. You only need to download one link, season 2, it includes season 1.
well whatever happened the game is broken i downloaded the 720p version and pressed new game a bunch of little herts and grad cap s appeared with background music started but cant progress and nothing works
edit found a strange workaround clicked on options mute unmute a character thn an error message appeared clicked ignoere and wahla game started

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Just another of those games where every woman wants to fuck the MC from the moment they see him. It does that pretty well but it is not what I look for.

Thank you and good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: p22 and Piat

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Also, for clarity if people are still confused (I need to stop seeding the Season 1 download because a lot of people are still leeching it):

JUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW SEASON 2, THE ENTIRE GAME UP TO THIS POINT IS IN IT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As he stated elsewhere, Scrappy updated his mod and it seems to work in the 4K version as well... just drop it in as usual.

I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
And for those not used to multipart compressed files and want the 4K renders:

1. download all four parts of zip linked in the thread header
  2. select all four parts together, then click-drag on part one into space in the folder and extract (use Extract here, even if you have 7-Zip)
  3. it will combine the parts automatically and produce a singular Zip file inside an uncompressed folder that has the entire game including the upgrade renders as a separate install

Note: you DO NOT drop the renders into the regular download. It is a standalone. Again, if you want to play the 4K version, download and combine the four compressed parts together and that is your game installer. Hope this helps some, cheers.

Reactions: Alvin the Chipmunk

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Imagine having Sue,Susan,Lily, Alyssa, Gabby, Davilla, Angela.. all these super models in the game but the dev give us the fucking nerd and the loli yikes.. Even the nerd in the cover.. she dosent even stand a chance with the lineup i mentioned :HideThePain:
What Loli? It was only

Darth.Avidus

Mar 1, 2023
This has got to be the first big project that has switched from DAZ to Blender, the new 4K renders are looking fantastic.

Never seen a game with such great rendering, especially the ranch scene with the trees.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This has got to be the first big project that has switched from DAZ to Blender, the new 4K renders are looking fantastic.

Never seen a game with such great rendering, especially the ranch scene with the trees.
too bad that some designs were butchered.
Susan and Lily look worse and not as hot with Blender.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Just to let you know this is not linked in the first post so expect more people asking where it is.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
that animation is insane. Long and hot, just amazing. I thought Chloe might look worse with the new model but I was wrong. I just hope I am wrong about Lily as well.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
They kept saying October back in like August, it's now May, and it took about 8 months, maybe more, for a team of developers to make 1 hour of content, I'm really surprised. I thought it was a big update which is why it was taking much longer than the release period (October / fall) they were pretty confident in.
Im not. How else would they milk truck beep beep mommy milkers the patrons

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes