Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
I think I just turned the "voice volume" all the way down, can't remember. Did you try checking the mute option then restarting the game? I mean closing out entirely, then launching it again.
Yeah the voice volume removed the voice acting, but i dont want to remove all of them.
And restarting the game didnt help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I found and played this on steam because the renders looked nice
And it was ok.
But the game just feels very soulless to me
It's hard to describe what I mean.
The game just feels empty to me.

I will play season two but only because I love Julia, she is the star for me.

Sorry If I upset anyone
It's just how I feel about the game
I thought I was getting the next BaD lol

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
And it was ok.

Sorry If I upset anyone
Different Strokes Different Folks, no worries. Some games we connect with and some we don't. I started this VN journey with Fetish Locator and loved it (Steam popup sale got me lol). It will always hold a place in my pervy heart but even I can see it is not the worst but not the best ever. Although AMROSE still ranks as one of my all time favs lol.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Different Strokes Different Folks, no worries. Some games we connect with and some we don't. I started this VN journey with Fetish Locator and loved it (Steam popup sale got me lol). It will always hold a place in my pervy heart but even I can see it is not the worst but not the best ever. Although AMROSE still ranks as one of my all time favs lol.
Yeah I honestly should have tried the game on here before buying it on steam lol

I learnt my lesson No more just buying something because of pretty renders
Without learning about the game first

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Hmmm, yea seems pretty weird that the muting option doesn't work. I remember it didn't work for me either. That's why I just played without voices at all because I didn't care to . Seems like it's something you'd have to directly ask the devs as a patron or something. Sorry I couldn't help.
No problem, thanks for trying to help.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
And it was ok.

Sorry If I upset anyone
All sex without a proper story right? I'd already suspected it, so I still have this on my wishlist :unsure:.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I love the VN it well done, nice music, great story and lots of fun with very pretty girls. I'm looking forward how the plot follows up and what more he will accomplish in his story.

Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, first time here and need some assistance please
what's the difference between this version (below) and the one released here, beside the obvious that it only includes season 1?
i prefer to use one launcher and one location for everything so naturally i prefer to view the steam's version so my question here is there any cut content from the steam version to the one included here or are they one and the same?
also there's 4k version here so is the steam version for season 1 4k or native? and is the difference in quality noticeable?
thanks in advance
Screenshot (93).png

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
what's the difference between this version (below) and the one released here, beside the obvious that it only includes season 1?
i prefer to use one launcher and one location for everything so naturally i prefer to view the steam's version so my question here is there any cut content from the steam version to the one included here or are they one and the same?
also there's 4k version here so is the steam version for season 1 4k or native? and is the difference in quality noticeable?
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
I love the variety of games you have...

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
Thats only Season 1, guess Season 2 is not on Steam yet

Reactions: endriux

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I love the variety of games you have...
what can i say i like to spread support to all 3dcg devs out there, and since patreon won't accept my payment method this is the only way!
all those futanari :LUL: AVNs are part of a hella cheap bundle (during sales seasons) with around 90 AVNs in them but those futanari AVNs that you see in my library i bought keys for them from kinguin before traveling to France and changing store country to it last week because in Germany steam is fully censored, that's why i was able to purchase FreshWomen

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
what can i say i like to spread support to all 3dcg devs out there, and since patreon won't accept my payment method this is the only way!
all those futanari :LUL: AVNs are part of a hella cheap bundle (during sales seasons) with around 90 AVNs in them but those futanari AVNs that you see in my library i bought keys for them from kinguin before traveling to France and changing store country to it last week because in Germany steam is fully censored, that's why i was able to purchase FreshWomen
Hey man,no judgment here! I was just worried a little about so many dicks in your library,nothing else:D

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes