Leiik

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2569078

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.

Please read the before submitting a review.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: Oppai-Man - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Ep.1
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (720p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Win/Linux (1080p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Win/Linux (4K): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac (1080p): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac (4K): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Split Download for 4K

Extra: Multi Mod* - Video Mod* - Walkthrough - Press Kit - FAQ

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1993041 View attachment 1993042 View attachment 1993043 View attachment 1993044 View attachment 1993045 View attachment 1993046 View attachment 1993047 View attachment 1993048 View attachment 1993049 View attachment 1993050 View attachment 1993051 View attachment 1993052 View attachment 1993054 View attachment 1993055 View attachment 1993056 View attachment 1993057 View attachment 1993058 View attachment 1993059 View attachment 1993060 View attachment 1993061 View attachment 1993062 View attachment 1993063 View attachment 1993064 View attachment 1993066 View attachment 1993067 View attachment 1993068 View attachment 1993069
Can we have à android Version pls ?

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
The only reason i couldnt connect to story as much as i would loved, is because MC enters conversations with a lot of anger or rather angry face and portrays everyone as mortal enemy... And i immerse my self in story so if mc is angry i am angry. But that is all a ruse and dev expects you to act opposite because he only did it for 'drama' effect.. which is completely lame.

Should have ditched that all together and let mc approach more level headed and then let reader decide action.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just gotta say, you've got balls of steel for unabashedly having all that in your Steam library. What a mad lad.
greetings, first time here and need some assistance please
what's the difference between this version (below) and the one released here, beside the obvious that it only includes season 1?
i prefer to use one launcher and one location for everything so naturally i prefer to view the steam's version so my question here is there any cut content from the steam version to the one included here or are they one and the same?
also there's 4k version here so is the steam version for season 1 4k or native? and is the difference in quality noticeable?
thanks in advance
View attachment 2785129
idk what it is, but for some reason I feel like they're into futa :unsure:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I just gotta say, you've got balls of steel for unabashedly having all that in your Steam library. What a mad lad.
you haven't even seen the half of it :KEK:, those Futanari AVNs are part of a 94 AVNs bundle that includes Futanari/sex: adventure/simulator/story/diary/memory puzzle i have 43 of them (bought keys from kinguin) and viewed only 4
not to flex or anything (because it's not even worth flexing) those Screenshot (94).png Screenshot (95).png Screenshot (96).png Screenshot (97).png Screenshot (98).png Screenshot (99).png just from the past couple of weeks and the ones on the 13th i had to go to France to change my account store to it because steam is censored in Germany -_- and added another 200-ish to wishlist. so basically every 3dcg AVN on steam is either in my library for now or wishlisted for later :WaitWhat:

now some people might consider this mental illness but those frequent on here you don't have the right to call it that (maybe games shopping addiction, like the trope pertains to shopping clothes for women in AVNS

if you'll indulge me i'll tell you how it all started, i didn't even know AVNs like this one existed before the day i created my account here, i saw a promotion for dreams of desire (i don't remember where) so i searched for it and found several sites and forums but i didn't dig any of them until i found this one, after viewing few threads the first thing to cross my mid is where to buy the ones i liked the promo renders for, sadly all of them only used patreon (not for me because i'm not a fan of the concept, more of a steam's model kinda guy, and even if i want to they don't accept my payment method) so i created a thread here asking people if there's other places to purchase AVNs and support devs

since steam is censored and the few ones that uses Itch i can't buy because of payment method also and almost all of the ones i liked doesn't even sell anywhere other than patreon, so my last resort was to free download (since before this i didn't pirate and i'm used to buying all of my games and always have been), after awhile i found out you can purchase keys for some AVNs only on kinguin so i started buying anything 3dcg on there until 2 week ago when i changed store country i went on a buying rampage!!!

most of these i wouldn't even touch it's just to spread support like the ones that use patreon and also guilt to offset the ones i downloaded for free and have no way of paying devs (and maybe a little bit of an addiction) i don't know
sorry for the essay and have a good day

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
you haven't even seen the half of it :KEK:, those Futanari AVNs are part of a 94 AVNs bundle that includes Futanari/sex: adventure/simulator/story/diary/memory puzzle i have 43 of them (bought keys from kinguin) and viewed only 4
not to flex or anything (because it's not even worth flexing) those View attachment 2798137 View attachment 2798138 View attachment 2798139 View attachment 2798141 View attachment 2798143 View attachment 2798146 just from the past couple of weeks and the ones on the 13th i had to go to France to change my account store to it because steam is censored in Germany -_- and added another 200-ish to wishlist. so basically every 3dcg AVN on steam is either in my library for now or wishlisted for later :WaitWhat:

now some people might consider this mental illness but those frequent on here you don't have the right to call it that (maybe games shopping addiction, like the trope pertains to shopping clothes for women in AVNS

if you'll indulge me i'll tell you how it all started, i didn't even know AVNs like this one existed before the day i created my account here, i saw a promotion for dreams of desire (i don't remember where) so i searched for it and found several sites and forums but i didn't dig any of them until i found this one, after viewing few threads the first thing to cross my mid is where to buy the ones i liked the promo renders for, sadly all of them only used patreon (not for me because i'm not a fan of the concept, more of a steam's model kinda guy, and even if i want to they don't accept my payment method) so i created a thread here asking people if there's other places to purchase AVNs and support devs

since steam is censored and the few ones that uses Itch i can't buy because of payment method also and almost all of the ones i liked doesn't even sell anywhere other than patreon, so my last resort was to free download (since before this i didn't pirate and i'm used to buying all of my games and always have been), after awhile i found out you can purchase keys for some AVNs only on kinguin so i started buying anything 3dcg on there until 2 week ago when i changed store country i went on a buying rampage!!!

most of these i wouldn't even touch it's just to spread support like the ones that use patreon and also guilt to offset the ones i downloaded for free and have no way of paying devs (and maybe a little bit of an addiction) i don't know
sorry for the essay and have a good day
Couldn't you just use a VPN? I don't really know how that works for Steam, to be honest. Still, that sucks. Never been to Germany. Would like to be there for Oktoberfest some day.

I just use Patreon sometimes. Like for instance, FreshWomen. Well, not these days since I don't like how they took so long to get the last update out and how long it's taking despite talking about the 1 million people they hired and getting over the initial speed bump known as Blender or whatever the fuck is was called. Seriously, with how much they hyped it up I was expecting at least 3 updates per year.
I don't donate in perpetuity because I treat it as more of an exchange of money for a product. I usually just donate for the month an update comes out and that's only for devs whose games I really like and who provide timely updates (*at least twice a year but there are rare cases where it's a part-time dev I really want to support). Otherwise, it just feels like I'm burning away money. Especially if the dev adds in something I don't like or just abandons the game out of nowhere. If that happens then I'd just feel like an idiot for giving the dev all that money. I think my method is fair and it goes back to a delicate relationship between consumer and developer instead of sycophantic donating to a dev who's probably richer than all of us combined because of the money we donate but takes a year to come out with an underwhelming update compared to the time taken.

I ended up here because I basically just didn't want these kinds of games cluttering up my steam library and other paid platforms just seemed to sketchy at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuya

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Just wanted to say, the new scene with the nurse is the hottest scene I mightve seen yet. I was really impressed. She is prolly the top 3 women from these games for me, her bod, boobs/butt is perfect size, skin complexion is perfection, really good animation, many angles, over all prolly the best sex scene Ive seen yet. Mind you Ive not played a whole lot of titles but if you have any you think are of this lvl please mention those games. Recently Ive not bothered with many games due to poor writing.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

Donna is the vice-dean of Minerva Bay College in FreshWomen. She will be causing you some trouble with the unfolding of events in Season 2 Episode 2. She won't be a romance option in Season 2.
My vote is DEFINITELY make her a romance option ASAP! :love:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What game is this meant to have copied? It seems to have been a big controversy.
I wasn't aware there was a controversy, but when I see this genre of game and "copied" in a sentence, I think of Being A Dik, which I would not be surprised if that's what some complain about.

Unless there's another game exactly like this has people have been talking about which I'm not aware of.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't aware there was a controversy, but when I see this genre of game and "copied" in a sentence, I think of Being A Dik, which I would not be surprised if that's what some complain about.

Unless there's another game exactly like this has people have been talking about which I'm not aware of.
I just see it must have been big enough to warrant a link to review guidelines about not mentioning any other games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why having your own father arrested by the cops is supposed to be the good choice according to the walkthrough?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
"The Hell Angels are recruiting two new girls for Season 2 of FreshWomen. Jessa and Chery"

"Hello FreshMen!
What do you think of our final version of Jessa? Any tips to improve on her looks? Let us know in the comments."

View attachment 2810855
I swear they spend more time inventing new girls instead of just giving us the girls we want.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have the Steam Season 1 of this game - do you kind folks know if saves are compatible with this Patreon version if I were to give it a try?

Thank you.

Jun 16, 2023
Who would you like to have sex with in Season 2?
Hello FreshMen!

As you know, we're working hard on our second season. We are sure you're eager to meet the girls again, and now we want to know who you want to have sex with (the most) in our upcoming season two. That will help us guide the romantic scenes for the next episodes.

View attachment 2709188
Hardcore fans are still waiting for these:

1. Sex with Susan (multiple times)
  2. Threesome with Susan and Lily
  3. Threesome with Susan and Sue

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I know, right. They should stop adding new girls and focus on old ones.

Hardcore fans are still waiting for these:

1. Sex with Susan (multiple times)
  2. Threesome with Susan and Lily
  3. Threesome with Susan and Sue
  4. Threesome with Susan and Mae
  5. Threesome with Susan and Emily
So you are hardcore fans (plural)? I only read Susan & *, does it mean you can only be a hard core fan when you like Susan? I'm sure you voice your hardcore fanatics for this game through Patreon so it will influence their decision.

Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know why having your own father arrested by the cops is supposed to be the good choice according to the walkthrough?
I'm sure Fred's journey is not over yet. Maybe that hot nurse helps us for our investigations. And it may leads us to have a threesome with Chloe and nurse. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes