MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Hardcore fans are still waiting for these:

1. Sex with Susan (multiple times)
  2. Threesome with Susan and Lily
  3. Threesome with Susan and Sue
Susan was the second most voted to get sex scenes in season 2. (As it should be since she did not have a single sex scend the tease with Susan and Lily was hot) So it will happen in this season.

Jun 16, 2023
Susan was the second most voted to get sex scenes in season 2. (As it should be since she did not have a single sex scend the tease with Susan and Lily was hot) So it will happen in this season.
Susan's sex scene is a MUST for season 2. There is NO doubt. But I'm hoping for her in Episode 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Not sure why this wasn't posted here yet, but this is the planned outline they showed so far for S2Ep3. It was posted a few days ago on their website.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Not sure why this wasn't posted here yet, but this is the planned outline they showed so far S2Ep3. It was posted a few days ago on their website.

YES! FINALLY!

Thanks for the info, brother.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Not sure why this wasn't posted here yet, but this is the planned outline they showed so far S2Ep3. It was posted a few days ago on their website.

Cheers for the information mate. I feel happy for Susanbros who have been waiting patiently. Sad there is only one tiny little bit of side-content with the main girls.

Also, a scene with Devilla but not Angela? I assumed they were always going to be a pair, but I guess not.

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

It is exciting but it's going to be at least next year's summer for the episode to be released with their current development pace sadly

Jun 16, 2023
It is exciting but it's going to be at least next year's summer for the episode to be released with their current development pace sadly
I don't think we will have to wait that long. I guess they are going to release every episodes in 3 months from now. Now they use Blender, and it is easier to work comparing to Daz Studio. So I'm sure we can fap to Susan's sex scene in Ep3 before christmas.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think we will have to wait that long. I guess they are going to release every episodes in 3 months from now. Now they use Blender, and it is easier to work comparing to Daz Studio. So I'm sure we can fap to Susan's sex scene in Ep3 before christmas.
Is almost 3 months and still no signal of a ep 2 release. Better change your estimations

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
I like how I literally linked the whole outline for an episode and all we talk about is the lewd scenes :LOL:. Imagine if this was for Being A DIK.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
no signal ? they released an alpha for ep2. There have been signals
This alpha is nothing more than the storyboard of the episode. And was released a month ago. After that yes, there is no signals of how close episode 2 is to be finished or a possible release date.

Jun 16, 2023
My FreshWomen Tier List

S-TIER:
SUSAN, LILY
A-TIER: PROFESSOR, SUE, ALYSSA, GABBY
B-TIER: ANGELA, JULIA, EMILY, MAE
C-TIER: DEVILLA, CHLOE
D-TIER: CAROLYN

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

"Hello, my dear FreshMen!

This week we made a HUGE breakthrough, and I'd like to share it with you!

One of the problems we were facing on the production of S2E1 was the lack of resolution in our textures.
Don't get me wrong, they were beautiful, and very detailed, but when we increased Freshwomen's resolution to 4K, they just weren't enough. Pores looked stretched out and blurry, colors mixed together. It wasn't good enough, and we didn't want to give you anything but a full quality experience.

So in order to give you the best quality possible at the time of S2E1's launch, we decided to cut every animation that had close-ups. This way, you got great animations without having unsatisfactory textures. Unfortunately, this meant our animators lost an important tool, and this would decrease their productivity a bit.

This week, though, our Lookdev came up with a new method! He repainted a few textures, made new shaders, and adjusted a lot of settings, and now we have FULL 8K TEXTURES IN OUR MODELS! And, to sweeten the deal even more: without impacting VRAM, render times or performance! This means you'll get close-ups back, more animations, and it will look stunning! I mean, just look at the picture! You can open it on a new tab, or zoom it to see all the details.
That's why we love to hire people that are talented, motivated, and strive to improve everyday! Working with these amazing artists has been an honor, and we'll continue to hire more and more talented people in order to create incredible games! Thank you for your support, and for making our dream of creating games a reality!

See you soon,"

f1r3

6846890_02-08-2023-04-32-01-316_Untitled-3.png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wow, that is a very nice improvement. Love the high resolution renderings - don't care about download size, either. I'm happy to accomodate if it means better visuals, thank you.

Jun 16, 2023
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Is there any chance you create SubscribeStar? I really want to support your work but I don't want to use Patreon because it is a woke company.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any chance you create SubscribeStar? I really want to support your work but I don't want to use Patreon because it is a woke company.
You can simply buy the game on Steam if you are looking to give money to Oppai-Man. It doesn't give you the perks of Patreon but if you are looking to support the development of the game it is better than nothing.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes