ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, that girl looks Hispanic or Middle Eastern at the best.
Being a Brazilian team, it's baffling that they haven't included a black or mulata love interest. I guess their patrons never voted for her, and we know that their creativity is ruled by how many reais (Brazilian currency) they can make from every single step they take.
Natural Indian skin ranges from very light to dark brown it depends where abouts in India they originate - It can vary quite a bit. But as a people, they aren't black.
I still thinks that she looks more black than hispanic, for example. Independently of nationalities, her skin colour is black in universal terms.

Salma Hayek has an average hispanic's color tone and Halle Berry is a black woman. The girl's skin color looks more like Halle Berry than Salma Hayek. Although her niples should be black, right?

Salma-Hayek-nude-pics-revealed.jpg 53941937_02-08-2023-07-41-06-917_cj.jpg halle_berry_nude_swordfish.jpg

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I still thinks that she looks more black than hispanic, for example. Independently of nationalities, her skin colour is black in universal terms.

Salma Hayek has an average hispanic's color tone and Halle Berry is a black woman. The girl's skin color looks more like Halle Berry than Salma Hayek. Although her niples should be black, right?

View attachment 2835555 View attachment 2835565 View attachment 2835557
Technically Halle Berry is Mixed Race not Black. White mother after all.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Technically Halle Berry is Mixed Race not Black. White mother after all.
Well, we are not talking about black purism here. Nobody says: "Hey look, a mixed race woman."

By the way, if you want diversity, the daughter of a black man and a white woman is the ultimate diversity hit actually. You can't get more diversity than that in one person. LOL

Reactions: yandex

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, we are not talking about black purism here. Nobody says: "Hey look, a mixed race woman."

By the way, if you want diversity, the daughter of a black man and a white woman is the ultimate diversity hit actually. LOL
I am mixed. Just annoys me when some one says I am black. Because ti discounts half of my heritage and half of me. If the skin is caramel-esque in colour or the face structure is more akin to a white person than a black person then odds are they are mixed race. But in the USA, for some reason, if you have any black ancestors that automatically makes you black, too? Its weird.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I am mixed. Just annoys me when some one says I am black. Because ti discounts half of my heritage and half of me. If the skin is caramel-esque in colour or the face structure is more akin to a white person than a black person then odds are they are mixed race. But in the USA, for some reason, if you have any black ancestors that automatically makes you black, too? Its weird.
Ok, I get it now, it's something personal and also has a lot to do with the country where you are linving in. But it's a matter of perspective at the end. I'm mixed myself, my father is a blue eyes, blonde and caucasian man and my mother has dark hair and eyes and 'latino' color skin. I'm a man with honey/green eyes, dark hair and blonde beard, with 'latino' skin as a result, very atypical and exotic LOL. I don't expect that somebody guesses that my father is a blonde caucasian and I don't have a problem with that. Depending of the region and the amount of tan, I am considered a white person or a 'trigueño' one (I don't know the english term for that, if there's any, they use 'latino' I think), some people even say that I am actually yellow LOL. The people don't have to know my heritage.

In Latin America, according to my experience, we call a woman like Halle Berry a black woman too, independently of her white mother. So, I would not say that is different than USA in that categorization.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Now that you are mentioning it, this conversation reminds me a Seinfeld's episode.

Although no one in Latin America would call a white guy like that black, in contrast to USA.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
if you live in africa you're seen as white, if you live in west you're black, getting annoyed because of it is stupid.
But I am neither yet I am both. Regardless, fortunately, people don't assume I am black in the UK. Most of the time they get it correct right off of the bat.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Brazil is a really mixed country with really mixed cultures and ethnicities.
Look at this:

She's brazilian.
View attachment 2836746
She's also brazilian:
View attachment 2836748
She's brazilian too
View attachment 2836749
And also her:
View attachment 2836753

So there is no point at requiring the dev to craft a latina or mulata bc of his nationality, this is just a stereotype.
He only needs to make beautiful models, and he is up to that.
Since you are directly addressing this message to me without quoting me, what stereotype are you talking about? You are acknowledging yourself that an important part of the Brazilian population is black or mixed race.
If the devs were Russian, where black people are extremely rare, it wouldn't make any sense to allude to their nationality to ask for black models because they'd not be used to interacting with black people in their everyday lives. But since these devs are Brazilian, it makes a lot of sense to say that out of a dozen females at least ONE could have been black or mixed race.
But again, it all comes down to money for this team. If they thought a black LI would be popular, they would undoubtedly create one.

PS: Wow... I've checked different webs just now and it turns out that more than 50% of the Brazilian population is currently identified as African Brazilian, whether black or mixed race. It has the biggest population of African descent in the whole American continent, bigger than the USA.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
50% of the Brazilian population is currently identified as African Brazilian
Yeah, but in regards of visual reference, there are not too much black people in Brazil.

At least 45% of Brazilian population identifies themselves as "pardos", it englobes a lot of mixed people:
Mulatos (white + black).
Caboclos (white + indigenous)
Cafuzos (black + indigenous)
Hafu (japanese ancestry, usually japanese + white)

In comparison, only 10,6% of Brazilian people identifies as pure black, or simply black/brown people.

Jan 23, 2023
black or mixed race.
Also, from the women i've posted, only Marina Ruy Barbosa isn't mixed at all.
I'm meaning that to be mixed race you don't need to simply look like a latina or a mulato.
This one is an example of a "cabocla":
She really looks like the new character that was introduced in the last chapter, the girl with glasses idk her name.
1691521792884.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's fake news, pure nonsense.
At least 45% of Brazilian population identifies themselves as "pardos", it englobes a lot of mixed people:
Mulatos (white + black).
Caboclos (white + indigenous)
Cafuzos (black + indigenous)
Hafu (japanese ancestry, usually japanese + white)

In comparison, only 10,6% of Brazilian people identifies as pure black, or simple black/brown people.
If you say that's fake, I must believe you. To be honest, it struck me as strange that such a high percentage of the population was of African descent because I never noticed that enormous majority.

Here are some examples of the many articles I found claiming blacks were over 50%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, we must also take into account that around 10% are pure black, but among those who consider themselves pardos the mulatos are very numerous too. The black or mixed race population of African heritage in Brazil seems to be definitely bigger than in the USA both in percentage and in total numbers.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Also, from the women i've posted, only Marina Ruy Barbosa isn't mixed at all.
I'm meaning that to be mixed race you don't need to simply look like a latina or a mulato.
This one is an example of a "cabocla":
She really looks like the new character that was introduced in the last chapter, the girl with glasses idk her name.
View attachment 2836939
This will be my favourite Brazilian girl ever, no matter what :love:
Those afternoons in my childhood; my parents could see their little son was 100% straight.

Jan 23, 2023
This will be my favourite Brazilian girl ever, no matter what :love:
Those afternoons in my childhood; my parents could see their little son was 100% straight.

Xuxa is such a princess, i must agree with you.
In the 80s she looked like an angel!
Those pics i'm attaching is from a polemic movie she made in that time, the name is "Love strange love".
She kinda look like the angel from FreshWomen, the one from the pub.
1691522596161.png 1691522665061.png

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
Aug 8, 2023
This is a great game! The renders and animations are superb. The story is very engaging. Apparently Julia is the fan favorite but I'm partial to Susan! And Lily. I would ask that you make the Gallery scenes permanently unlocked because I lose access if I reload to choose alternate paths. Other than that, I love it!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

View attachment 2835555 View attachment 2835565 View attachment 2835557
Honestly, she reminds me of Yasmine Bleeth, one of the 90's Baywatch babes. Her tone was similar to that when she was tan. She's of predominantly European Ancestry (aka, white - German/Russian of Jewish descent, mother was French/Pied-Noir).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think the ambiguity comes from she having a dark skin but with white facial features, blue eyes and straight hair. In conclussion, she could be a mixed race woman, from a white parent and a black one. Something like Halle Berry, Zendaya or Alicia Keys. If you put her an afro and darker eyes, everybody would say that she is black. But with straight hair she looks 'latina'. Here a comparison with Alicia keys.

53941937_02-08-2023-07-41-06-917_cj (1).jpg 9486ac51ad8d563549fa098b32f4bd42.jpg

58891d83398180105b3c150a_-6.jpg

Maybe the idea of them is a tanned girl, not a black one or mixed, but they put the skin too dark in that case.

She could be acussed of 'blackfishing' like this girl. LOL

tan-obsessed-teen-hp.jpg

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes