Aug 8, 2023
The latest revision for the outline of Episode 8:

They changed the prostitution angle and adjusted a few beats to story. Thankfully, the sex scenes with Devilla and Susan remain. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: allanl9020142

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

I've got a lot of great news for you today, so let's move step by step!

We're in the middle of a hiring process that will add 4 new artists into our roster! Over the past few weeks, WESM and I have looked through hundreds and hundreds of portfolios, interviewed and tested dozens of candidates, and next week we'll finally have a result. The hiring process is long and tiresome, but it's absolutely worth it! The secret to a well oiled team is to have the right people and the right processes. By selecting our candidates carefully and thoroughly, we'll find the ones that'll be with us for a long time, and increase our productivity and quality!

Meanwhile, production of S2E2 is going strong! Daisuke3D and ladiesman217 are creating beautiful renders and animations, and I couldn't be more proud. It always amazes me how much we've evolved over the past few months. Be sure to check out our latest WIP animations for S2E2 on our Discord. It's absolutely worth it!

We've decided that S2E2 will be released in 3 Beta Versions: S2E2 Beta 40, S2E2 Beta 70 and S2E2 Beta 99. Each of these betas will have a bit of story content and a sexy scene. I believe you'll be very satisfied. I can't say exactly when these betas will come out yet, but I can say that S2E2 Beta 40 will be in your hands in a few weeks. And it'll look fantastic! Great lighting, expressions, boob and butt physics, sweat, moisture, the whole deal. Honestly, the work our artists have been putting on S2E2 has been stellar, and I can't wait to share it with you!

In other news, we are almost cracking the code on moaning and sex sounds! This week we got the files from our Sound Designer, put them in the game, and it gives new depth to our sex scenes. You asked for sexy sounds when we released Season 1 on Steam, and you were ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! It's a new level of immersion.

We still need to polish a few things to get it perfect, but, as soon as we do, we'll release the Moaning Update for S2E1. The Moaning Update will add voice and sound effects to sexy scenes (moaning, breathing, foley, ambient sound, etc). We'll also give the same treatment to all episodes, past and future. This means we'll also make sex sound effects for Season 1 and for every future episode! I made a small teaser for S2E1: Moaning Update, hope you like it.
Wheeew. That was a lot of great news!

As always, I want to take a moment to thank all of you, for everything. It's a great honor to be on this team, to create a game with so many talented and passionate people and to have such a dedicated community. It makes me deeply happy to be a part of this. Thank you. Thank you for all of your support, feedbacks, comments and opinions, and for loving FreshWomen as much as you do! Thank you!

Season 2 is amazing, and I can't wait to share more of it with you!

See you soon,
f1r3

Moaning version teaser

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Shitheads that made this game so popular need to be committed, apart from the mediocrity that is the game, the devs just piss on all the support they lucked into, first with the 1k renders update after 8 months and now, working on 3 games at the same time :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Shitheads that made this game so popular need to be committed, apart from the mediocrity that is the game, the devs just piss on all the support they lucked into, first with the 1k renders update after 8 months and now, working on 3 games at the same time :KEK:
1k renders in 8 months? Tell Chip we have a new standard of LMMF :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You guys are overreacting... They switched their rendering engine from Daz3D to Blender. So that's why 1K renders took 8 months or more. They had to transfer every single model, and it is a very complicated process if you know what I mean.
It isn't as complex as people believe. Using both the bridges, official and unofficial, you can get a scene exported to Blender and set up quite quickly. Once the initial tweaking is done, a couple of hours at best, it is smooth sailing there on out. I do it a LOT. In fact you could build, let's say, the hall way in your your sig in 5-20 minutes (In blender) depending on your efficiency and experience.

• Thinking Face
Aug 8, 2023
It isn't as complex as people believe. Using both the bridges, official and unofficial, you can get a scene exported to Blender and set up quite quickly. Once the initial tweaking is done, a couple of hours at best, it is smooth sailing there on out. I do it a LOT. In fact you could build, let's say, the hall way in your your sig in 5-20 minutes (In blender) depending on your efficiency and experience.
Yet it requires some time to learn the whole process. Oppai-Man's animation team consist of amateurs not professionals y'know. We are talking about a very tiny "gaming studio" here...

Oh but I can say this they should have started with Blender from the very beginning. It was a big mistake using Daz3D for a visually marvelous game like Freshwomen.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yet it requires some time to learn the whole process. Oppai-Man's animation team consist of amateurs not professionals y'know. We are talking about a very tiny "gaming studio" here...

Oh but I can say this they should have started with Blender from the very beginning. It was a big mistake using Daz3D for a visually marvelous game like Freshwomen.
Oppai-man has near 15 years experience so it would be weird if he had zero experience with Blender. Animating in blender is rather quite easy, too. Even the amateurs he hired should get to grips with it quickly. Matter of keying the movements et voila. How ever you can just simply import many animations in from Daz as Freshwomen doesn't use 100% custom animations. Some are quite familiar to me, but that is the same of most AVNs. Not many use, completely, new animations. No need to really. Regardless, even for a single person with enough experience to be regarded as an amateur wouldn't take 8 months for 1k renders. That sounds simply like S tier procrastination. With a team behind you, even with getting to grips with Blender, you can do that with in a month and a half. A week, two tops, when comfortable.

Not hating on the team, personally. I quite like the game. But 8 months with 1k renders sounds .. well, questions ought to be asked.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes