Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I bought the first season of this on Steam but yeah, the development time for some of these games is ridiculous. It's kind of understandable when it's a one man band as with DPC and the Halfway House guy, but still. The lack of progress is why it takes a lot for me to support them on Patreon instead of Steam. At least with Steam you usually get an entire season release.
Steam is a decent priced way for consumers, but for developers it not really profitable, due steam requires for some games and companies up to 30% commission which partly is understandable as they need to pay their employees as well, Patreon on other hand is a bit better for developers but as consumer if not watch out can be a sink hole of money donations, but for decent developers a good way to stay encouraged. Both has it's pro and cons.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I bought the first season of this on Steam but yeah, the development time for some of these games is ridiculous. It's kind of understandable when it's a one man band as with DPC and the Halfway House guy, but still. The lack of progress is why it takes a lot for me to support them on Patreon instead of Steam. At least with Steam you usually get an entire season release.
Ya what I tell folks who are apprehensive about dev time (and I'm the same way) is wait for Steam releases to get your wallet out unless you really trust the developer and / or are just really into that particular game.

I liked Freshwomen, but S2 is taking a lot longer than I expected it to. Looking forward to checking out S2 but I will take my own advice and not get my wallet out until it's completed and released on Steam.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Dude, you really like the hard to get huh? Lol

Freshwomen is one of my favorites, I like the story and the renders are probably the best of all imho. But imo, the girls are hornier, there is a lot of sex in this game. This might be what you want or not. Freshwomen is the best straight to action game imo. Its not corruption genre, its not romancing slow-burn.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
What's with the sudden shift in season 2?
Did the write change or something?
Season 1, Lily: I hate my husband, Sam is a terrible man, I've divorced him.

Season 2: Lily: Sam's been kidnapped, please return him to me, i need him (even though I've divorced him). MC don't lie to me, tell me everything you know about what happened to Sam. Ignore that I lied to you and kept shit from you, you better tell me the truth.

There is like a total character shift in her.

Also the MC in season 1: Sam is evil, he's responsible for what happened to my father. I want to make him pay!
Season 2: Oh i've found my father but I'm more worried about Sam and making sure he's okay. I never wanted anything bad to happen.
I've been looking for my father for 15 years and found him and now I'm going to tell one of the people responsible (by her own admission) for what happened to him, everything about where he is and what he's doing so she can call the cops on him.

Seriously that chloroform hit him hard...

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
what's going on with this game, it started okay with regular updates and now they're going to make an adult game platform :WaitWhat:

Jan 23, 2023
What's with the sudden shift in season 2?
Did the write change or something?
Season 1, Lily: I hate my husband, Sam is a terrible man, I've divorced him.

Season 2: Lily: Sam's been kidnapped, please return him to me, i need him (even though I've divorced him). MC don't lie to me, tell me everything you know about what happened to Sam. Ignore that I lied to you and kept shit from you, you better tell me the truth.

There is like a total character shift in her.

Also the MC in season 1: Sam is evil, he's responsible for what happened to my father. I want to make him pay!
Season 2: Oh i've found my father but I'm more worried about Sam and making sure he's okay. I never wanted anything bad to happen.
I've been looking for my father for 15 years and found him and now I'm going to tell one of the people responsible (by her own admission) for what happened to him, everything about where he is and what he's doing so she can call the cops on him.

Seriously that chloroform hit him hard...
Lily is needy.
She hates her husband bc he doesn't give her enough attention, it doesn't mean she REALLY hates him.
Woman moment.
Also, the MC is confused about the deeds of his father.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Status Update: Training new artists and a look into the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

This week we were focused on training our new artists, and we managed to do it flawlessly! Our new hires learned about our pipeline, addons, and systems, and started working on a new expression system that will increase speed and guarantee that every character stays consistent throughout the episodes, even when posed by different artists.

This new artists will be an amazing addition to our team, and I'm very excited to measure their impact in our work. Today, each project has one artist responsible for renders. After we fully integrate these 4 new artists, each project will have 3 artists (3 for FreshWomen, and 3 for Fantasy)! We also bought them new hardware, so they will not be bottlenecked by slow PCs.

Production on S2E2 Beta 40 is going strong, and this week we managed to finish a bunch of animations (you can check them in our Discord: ). There are still some renders to do, and a lot of corrections, but it's shaping up to be an amazing update. Gabby's new sex scene has some of our best animations yet, and our new lighting techniques are making our renders shine! In a few weeks, we'll be able to share it with you.

In other (giant) news: We're developing an Adult Games Platform!

By this point, you already know it, because of our latest polls, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about it with you.

We've been dreaming of this for quite some time now (I remember talking to Oppai about this more than a year ago). Fiddling with ideas, doing research, talking to developers, and doing a lot of planning. And now, it's time to let these dreams be born.

This platform will carry Adult Games exclusively. And it will be focused on giving players and developers the experience they deserve, by understanding the needs they have. Playing and developing NSFW Games bring it's own set of challenges, and that's what we want to understand:

What would YOU love to have on an Adult Games Platform?

Wheeew. Another GREAT week!

I want to thank you for your support, feedbacks and patronage. Everyday, we learn a bit more. Become better, faster, more effective, more powerful. Hire new people, learn new processes, review old processes, discard systems that don't work, develop new ones, test hypothesis...

I can feel it in my bones, and feel it on every person that works on our team: A powerful desire to be better, to do their best, to make something they're deeply proud of. And, thanks to you, we can do that! So thank you!

See you soon,

f1r3

Ksandr Joe

May 9, 2019

Status Update: Training new artists and a look into the future

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

This week we were focused on training our new artists, and we managed to do it flawlessly! Our new hires learned about our pipeline, addons, and systems, and started working on a new expression system that will increase speed and guarantee that every character stays consistent throughout the episodes, even when posed by different artists.

This new artists will be an amazing addition to our team, and I'm very excited to measure their impact in our work. Today, each project has one artist responsible for renders. After we fully integrate these 4 new artists, each project will have 3 artists (3 for FreshWomen, and 3 for Fantasy)! We also bought them new hardware, so they will not be bottlenecked by slow PCs.

Production on S2E2 Beta 40 is going strong, and this week we managed to finish a bunch of animations (you can check them in our Discord: ). There are still some renders to do, and a lot of corrections, but it's shaping up to be an amazing update. Gabby's new sex scene has some of our best animations yet, and our new lighting techniques are making our renders shine! In a few weeks, we'll be able to share it with you.

In other (giant) news: We're developing an Adult Games Platform!

By this point, you already know it, because of our latest polls, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about it with you.

We've been dreaming of this for quite some time now (I remember talking to Oppai about this more than a year ago). Fiddling with ideas, doing research, talking to developers, and doing a lot of planning. And now, it's time to let these dreams be born.

This platform will carry Adult Games exclusively. And it will be focused on giving players and developers the experience they deserve, by understanding the needs they have. Playing and developing NSFW Games bring it's own set of challenges, and that's what we want to understand:

What would YOU love to have on an Adult Games Platform?

Wheeew. Another GREAT week!

I want to thank you for your support, feedbacks and patronage. Everyday, we learn a bit more. Become better, faster, more effective, more powerful. Hire new people, learn new processes, review old processes, discard systems that don't work, develop new ones, test hypothesis...

I can feel it in my bones, and feel it on every person that works on our team: A powerful desire to be better, to do their best, to make something they're deeply proud of. And, thanks to you, we can do that! So thank you!

See you soon,

f1r3
platform type f95 or dickgames ?

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
FreshWoman [Season 2 EP 1]
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
Even if the dev team annonced they now making 60fps animations since S1EP6, the rest of the animations are still at 30 fps and I don't expect them to rework their old work.

So this mod is intented to keep a constant framerate will all animations.

how does it work ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect with an old scene from S1E1 ( ) :

Download links (189 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Does this work on the 4K version?

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes