KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I just don't understand, why bother to change character designs in the middle of the story if there aren't any problems.
They made so much money with the release of Season One, enough to apparently hire all these people, and start 3 new games and an AVN platform - why did they ever think there was a need to change it? Their success is an indication of how much people loved the games, so why fix what wasn't broken?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just don't understand, why bother to change character designs in the middle of the story if there aren't any problems.
They made so much money with the release of Season One, enough to apparently hire all these people, and start 3 new games and an AVN platform - why did they ever think there was a need to change it? Their success is an indication of how much people loved the games, so why fix what wasn't broken?
Because they needed a excuse to not release updates faster after make millions with Steam and hire all this people. So, here we get this "upgrade of the visuals" that no one asked with the classic "we faced some problems, things didn't go as planned that's why is taking more time" situation and this news games being developed, which to where they are probably directing the majority of these new people, while their main game Freshwomen keep being made by just one guy doing animations and one guy doing the renders.

Reactions: homejorz and Ragnar
Sep 11, 2023
The graphics in this game are simply amazing. The details of the surrounding world, atmospheric effects and visual effects create an exciting and realistic atmosphere. Every corner of the game world is saturated with attention to detail, which makes the gameplay even more exciting. It should also be noted the high-quality performance of voice actors. The dialogues sound natural and convincing, taking the player into the world of heroes. Voice accompaniment and sound effects create an atmosphere and a feeling of complete immersion in the game universe. The plot is very exciting, and has unforgettable moments. I'm enjoying every minute of the game and looking forward to what else it will offer me. I recommend it to all fans of adventures and high-quality game projects!

Reactions: pedrohefe

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
, It does not work
Then use one of the other 4 links?

DROPMEFILES is only for DMCA, and obviouslly the other other links didn't get DMCA'd, and only lasts 2 weeks...

Yeah, facepalm because there are 4 other working links, and you want to use the worst host possible :ROFLMAO:

You have fun now...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone who gives an answer like that should also get a facepalm :FacePalm:ab This is actually just about informing that something doesn't work and there's always someone who has to give their opinion oooooo there are 4 other downloads up there oooooo

Maybe people think I'm stupid or that I'm blind-eyed :LOL:

No, no, but thanks for the information SöhneOLiberty :HideThePain:
It's not an opinion when there are 4 other links that work...they only do something about it if there are less than 3 working links. If there are less than 3 working links it will get updated with fresh links.

That's why there is a report feature....to report dead links, but no, people decided to say they are dead in comments where mods/uploads usually don't look...and don't know...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hope you understand google can not translate everything well

Well maybe we should not report dead links gan first if mann must make every time because on wall to report all links I have in the woch already 8 links that did not go wolten Last week when it was 12 :LOL:
No, I cannot really translate that....

I will say it, and hope you understand it.

If there are dead links, and there are less than 3 working hosts, you can use "report" on the very first page and say there are dead links.

If there are more than 3 working links the post is fine and they will not mess with them..

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
No, I cannot really translate that....

I will say it, and hope you understand it.

If there are dead links, and there are less than 3 working hosts, you can use "report" on the very first page and say there are dead links.

If there are more than 3 working links the post is fine and they will not mess with them..

They just wanted to help me is with me only backfired they were friendly and I thank them thank you

I am glad that there are so many game thanks to all
:HideThePain:

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Do you really think that 2 people are honestly working on the game and produce only 1000 renderings and 50 animations for a whole year? DrPinkCake does 6 times more work during the same time.
Honestly today you can send your entire project to a chinese render farm and get it done if you are really interested in get it done but I guess people enjoy more the control of spending more power bills and having multiple computer making the sound of a jet in your house

Reactions: yandex

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO. I needed that laugh thanks a lot.

But for real, had to leave the discord. It's so fuckin annoying getting notifications every couple hours for a dumb non-game related "pool" like this. Like... WHY IS THIS SHIT RELEVANT? They spent so much fuckin time with this platform they are building to sell the game and that's okay, more power to them but for the love of god can they just decide things on their own? At least for minimal, irrelevant details like these? Like seriously, why bother? If every single breath you need to take needs approval or votes from the community you are going to die suffocating while you wait. It's flabbergasting, really.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes