homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
LMAO. I needed that laugh thanks a lot.

But for real, had to leave the discord. It's so fuckin annoying getting notifications every couple hours for a dumb non-game related "pool" like this. Like... WHY IS THIS SHIT RELEVANT? They spent so much fuckin time with this platform they are building to sell the game and that's okay, more power to them but for the love of god can they just decide things on their own? At least for minimal, irrelevant details like these? Like seriously, why bother? If every single breath you need to take needs approval or votes from the community you are going to die suffocating while you wait. It's flabbergasting, really.
I have never seen anything like this honestly. Not to mention no release date in sight for the next update. The updates are too short for the amount of content and the amount of time they take. Not to mention they have made a fortune. What the hell is even being made at this point is my question.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I have never seen anything like this honestly. Not to mention no release date in sight for the next update. The updates are too short for the amount of content and the amount of time they take. Not to mention they have made a fortune. What the hell is even being made at this point is my question.
As someone said above, FRESHMILK

Reactions: Abhai

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question about this game as I haven't followed development that closely with it - long-term, is it meant to be more of a harem style game where you just get sex scenes with every woman you find attractive or is it more like a romance / dating game where the choices really do matter and you'll likely need to select a LI to try to be with and maintain a relationship with (ie. where there's a bit more realism and the girls are jealous of each other and may dump you if you don't manage this well)?
Thx.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Quick question about this game as I haven't followed development that closely with it - long-term, is it meant to be more of a harem style game where you just get sex scenes with every woman you find attractive or is it more like a romance / dating game where the choices really do matter and you'll likely need to select a LI to try to be with and maintain a relationship with (ie. where there's a bit more realism and the girls are jealous of each other and may dump you if you don't manage this well)?
Thx.
Harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes