Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Don't know much about tech stuff but I guess It is hard to transfer models from Daz Studio to Blender.
not really. There is a bridge an unofficial one and one you can download on Daz's site. But the Unofficial one is, generally, better for the human models. Some times the nodes need tweaking but half the time you can just import and go. Almost all of my own renders are from Blender as I have an AMD card and Daz. Well.. Not AMD friendly at all. I can render something in Blender that takes 15 minutes. But the same scene in Daz will take over an hour. Plus if you know what you are doing the composition, and lighting, in Blender is light years ahead.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Devs really need to learn to identify the strengths of their games
This, for example, has an absolute trash and uninteresting story, but the characters were varied enough to find one you would like, the renders looked good and the updates were fast
Now every "reworked" character looks from slightly worse to "what the fuck are you doing", its been 3 months since the last 5min update and every update introduces a new, meaningless, ugly as shit character that occupies one of the scenes of these short as shit updates instead of developing and getting scenes with the characters people cared about
These guys were doing an amazing job with the game and audibly shat themselves for whatever reason

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
Devs really need to learn to identify the strengths of their games
This, for example, has an absolute trash and uninteresting story, but the characters were varied enough to find one you would like, the renders looked good and the updates were fast
Now every "reworked" character looks from slightly worse to "what the fuck are you doing", its been 3 months since the last 5min update and every update introduces a new, meaningless, ugly as shit character that occupies one of the scenes of these short as shit updates instead of developing and getting scenes with the characters people cared about
These guys were doing an amazing job with the game and audibly shat themselves for whatever reason
You're kinda right for the majority of the games, but Freshwomen really dont do that iirc.

The only pointless character that i can relate is the girl in glasses in the last update, but apparently she's going to have a substancial plot in the next chapters along with the angel/devil at the club and helping MC to deal with the bitchy teacher.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think the ambiguity comes from she having a dark skin but with white facial features, blue eyes and straight hair. In conclussion, she could be a mixed race woman, from a white parent and a black one. Something like Halle Berry, Zendaya or Alicia Keys. If you put her an afro and darker eyes, everybody would say that she is black. But with straight hair she looks 'latina'. Here a comparison with Alicia keys.

View attachment 2837672 View attachment 2837721

View attachment 2837720

Maybe the idea of them is a tanned girl, not a black one or mixed, but they put the skin too dark in that case.

She could be acussed of 'blackfishing' like this girl. LOL

View attachment 2837888
Lots of "white" people with Italian or Greek (even other) ancestry can tan very deeply just from being outside and not doing anything special. I've got a bit of Italian heritage and can get very deeply tanned if I spend a bunch of time outside during the summer. Back when I still had my convertible, I spent many months of the year with a pretty deep tone to my skin despite my Germano-Italian features and hazel eyes.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
You're kinda right for the majority of the games, but Freshwomen really dont do that iirc.

The only pointless character that i can relate is the girl in glasses in the last update, but apparently she's going to have a substancial plot in the next chapters along with the angel/devil at the club and helping MC to deal with the bitchy teacher.
Sure, you can pull out of your ass whatever character you want and make it have a "super important part in the plot" later on, but you still pulled it out of your ass for no reason with no one asking for it

Aug 8, 2023
I've a strong feeling that Nurse Carolyn will have a very important role about the relationship with our father. She knows Fred for a long time, and it seems she owns her life to him or something. But I agree with y'all, I didn't like the way she acted like a slut lol

• Angry
Reactions: allanl9020142
Jan 23, 2023
Sure, you can pull out of your ass whatever character you want and make it have a "super important part in the plot" later on, but you still pulled it out of your ass for no reason with no one asking for it
Like i said, i don't see this happening in freshwomen, the focus keeps being on the dancing girl, the susan/sue and the redhead. Also the father and blonde neighbour.

The new girl in glasses is needed to get some deepness in the club route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes