iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
0.4 beta came out like a couple hours ago, dont think the final version will take long tho
Well the Patreon post does say the beta has 70% of the planned content of episode 4 so it still might be a while. Even so it's pretty impressive considering episode 3 only released at the end of january according to the OP

I haven't played since the original release so i'm looking forward to jumping back in when episode 4 releases with plenty of new content to enjoy!

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Personally I dont think this is good storywise, and some animations/expressions. Visuals are..Decent to good MOST of the time. Feels very childish/joke/parody level of quality.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
hope the girls Devilla and Angela become mains and join the MCs group, really liked them and their dynamic how they play off eachother, the bear fascination is weird though lol one of the greatest stories by far

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Status Update: new animator, PC and script finished
Hey Guys,
Episode 4 script finished
This episode is going to be HUGE with 1835 renders. That’s 66% bigger than Episode 3 and 30% more than I originally planned.
This means that we are going to have a BETA 99% and then a BETA 130% (crazy, right?).
I’ll let you guys know the exact date for these releases when I know them for sure.
New Animator
After receiving over 40 portfolios, we tested 3 animators and one of them showed he is the best and deserved a spot on our team.
This means that we’ll be making twice as many animations for FreshWomen.
February Revenue is over 20,000 USD
We are from Brazil, where the minimum wage is around 200 USD per month. If you make over 600 USD per month, then you’re richer than 90% of the population.
Thanks to the money you pay us on Patreon and Itch io, we can afford to pay a team of 8 people, supplied with high-end PCs (each one of us has a RTX 3060 or similar) and 5 GPU Servers (equipped with RTX 3090 or RTX A5000) available to render 24/7.
Soon I’m going to hire a full-time programmer to automate some of our tasks each month, so our productivity will keep improving.
Trailer is almost done
One of our biggest milestone is releasing the game on Steam, where we can reach an audience 20x bigger than what we reached so far.
Later I’m going to ask you guys to wishlist and buy the game from there, so the algorithm will give us a boost of visibility.
Getting the trailer done is one step towards this goal.

This is all thanks to your continued support. My job is to take the money you give us each month and put it into the right people, and the right people will make the right game. This wouldn't be possible without you.
This is just the start of our adventure, guys!

Cheers,
Oppai-Man

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
Recently found out this game. I gotta say this Dev is a real deal. They really invest their patreon income for their game. Keep it up!

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone got latest patreon update?
Thanks

Big News!
Our biggest milestone in this project is getting a successful launch on Steam. This will get us a lot of visibility so we can hire more people. And you can help us by adding the game to your wishlist, and building some hype around it on the Steam page.
1. Login on Steam
(or search for it on steam)
3. Smash that "Add to your wishlist" button

The launch on Steam is more important than our Patreon page. We might make some timed exclusive content for Steam.
Thanks for helping us on this journey.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hey Guys,
We already have 1566 renders in Episode 4, and I want to invite all $25+ patrons to play the BETA 99% on April 4, 2022.
Most of the content of this latest BETA is around Sue, and you can only access it if you are on Sue’s good side.
This BETA has 99% of the content we originally planned for episode 4. However, the episode got 20% bigger than I expected so we’ll later launch a BETA 120% (crazy, right?) to finish the episode.
It’s a great opportunity to get your input in the creative process of the game and make sure we understand what you like or dislike.
If you’re okay with some rough edges, then this BETA is for you.
Stay tuned for more previews soon.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
so beta contains 120% of the content of the later version? o_O

Sounds like some time travel fun, MC is his own father? Just maybe?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Good lord, those are some hot MILFs.

Edit: Just got to the end of episode 1, and I love it. Hot models, great renders, story is interesting enough to keep you moving along, and most importantly, it RESPECTS YOUR TIME. It manages to do what a lot of other VNs haven't been able to do in years (looking at you, AWAM).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes