NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
From Oppai-Man discord

What a surprising week! Episode 4 at 70%

Hey Everyone,

Over the last two weeks, the team made 484 new renders!

Right now we have 991 renders for episode 4, that’s 70% of the planned content.

We also had over 40 people interested in becoming our second animator and we’re testing 3 of them to see if they are good enough (spoiler alert: they are incredible). BETA Team is going to see some of their videos in our Discord Channel next week.

We also developed some new tools and technologies to assist in creating more content for the game.

I think we can get a new BETA for episode 4 in early March and it’s going to be awesome!

Thanks for your continued patronage. It makes a world of difference.

Cheers,

Oppai-Man

View attachment 1661408
Who is it in the picture?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow! I really liked this one. I've just finished it for the first time. This is very good! Can't wait for more :)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I forgot how much the MC takes me out of this game with his constant overreactions. Dude acts like he's never seen an attractive woman before. It makes it harder to take the more serious moments seriously. The ladies are doing some heavy lifting in this one (in regards to keeping my interest), even more so than usual.

Reactions: ManifestDream

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ep4 BETA 70 Release Date copiar.png

Episode 4 BETA 70% coming March 4
Hey Guys,
We already have 1020 renders in Episode 4, and I want to invite all $25+ patrons to play the BETA 70% on March 4, 2022.
This BETA has 70% of the content we planned for episode 4.
It’s a great opportunity to get your input in the creative process of the game and make sure we understand what you like or dislike.
If you’re okay with some rough edges, then this BETA is for you.
Stay tuned for more previews soon.

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep in touch:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Pretty cool to do a beta and so soon and not too long after episode 3 released. Probably will wait until the full version releases to get the full experience and the bugs will surely be ironed out by then.

TroubleFindsMe

Feb 12, 2021
Really enjoying the game so far can't wait to see what comes next, gonna check out a few of your recommended games in the meantime!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This game is like the perfect comparative example of just how much further that talent with the visual side of the development equation can go, as far as gaining financial support, when even the most basic attempts at story writing is at least propped up in clean english.

2 sit down playthroughs. 2 faps. Not much depth here, but it's a good simple pleasures game (y)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This game is like the perfect comparative example of just how much further that talent with the visual side of the development equation can go, as far as gaining financial support, when even the most basic attempts at story writing is at least propped up in clean english.

2 sit down playthroughs. 2 faps. Not much depth here, but it's a good simple pleasures game (y)
I will take 0 depth any day over someone thinking they are writing a masterpiece when they are actually trash at writing

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I will take 0 depth any day over someone thinking they are writing a masterpiece when they are actually trash at writing
Yeah, no doubt.

Wasn't really trying to imply the story was flat out terrible or anything either. The girl progression pacing in particular just moved forward at a more aggressive "minimal build up to full sex" pace then I prefer.

4.50 star(s) 545 Votes