Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Ok calm down guys. Lily literally has more sex scenes than the majority of the main cast currently.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I always play the manslut and go for any woman who looks good.
I'm just not a fan of any women that look like they have overgrown pumpkins instead of breasts. As a general rule, if their breasts are larger than their head, and they look like they should be using a wheelbarrow to carry their breasts around, then there is something seriously wrong.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I'm just not a fan of any women that look like they have overgrown pumpkins instead of breasts. As a general rule, if their breasts are larger than their head, and they look like they should be using a wheelbarrow to carry their breasts around, then there is something seriously wrong.
One of the things I like in the fiction - it hasn't to be totally realistic.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Susan a side girl?????:eek: She is too hot. Could have played a major role.
Edit: Just fount out Lily is too !!! :cry: what has the world come to. Such waste of two bombshells.
I am sad now. Gonna get drunk. cheers:coffee:

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
most likely you are missing many things because you're too worried about the money someone else earns :sneaky:
Are you dumb? That's a perfectly reasonable question. Most devs grind for years and maybe make that overall, so where's the appeal/quality to warrant the income in here?
Marketing helps, promoting their content to different spaces. It's not impossible to achieve this feat.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
One of the things I like in the fiction - it hasn't to be totally realistic.
While I sympathize with the ability for fiction to have a lack of realism, anyone who knows much about women understands that obscenely large breasts come with a whole host of health problems.

-like back pain, bra straps digging into the shoulders, and rashes developing under the breasts.

-Another problem that many women have, often without even realizing it, is shortness of breath. The weight of excess breast tissue on the chest can actually require women to work harder to breath. This is because the breasts are constricting the natural movement of the diaphragm by weighing down the muscles and ribs. Some women may experience this as they go about their daily activities, noticing it’s difficult to take deep breaths (or even normal breaths in some cases). Others may realize their breathing capacity is limited as they try to sleep on their back, due to the entirety of their breast weight causing increased pressure on their chest.

One of my sisters had very large breasts, and she couldn't even sleep on her back because the weight of her breasts would suffocate her at night. She had a breast reduction performed and is much happier.

As a result, I prefer women with smaller breasts, because I sympathize with women and the issues that large breasts cause.

4 out of the 6 women in this title-bar image would have these problems. I think you can guess which 4 women would be suffering here.

Also, lets play the 'would you have kids with this woman' game. And realize that if any of your kids inherited those huge breast sizes, then your kids WOULD have health issues due to the out of proportion anatomy. Would you willingly give your kids health problems? I wouldn't.

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
While I sympathize with the ability for fiction to have a lack of realism, anyone who knows much about women understands that obscenely large breasts come with a whole host of health problems.

-like back pain, bra straps digging into the shoulders, and rashes developing under the breasts.

-Another problem that many women have, often without even realizing it, is shortness of breath. The weight of excess breast tissue on the chest can actually require women to work harder to breath. This is because the breasts are constricting the natural movement of the diaphragm by weighing down the muscles and ribs. Some women may experience this as they go about their daily activities, noticing it’s difficult to take deep breaths (or even normal breaths in some cases). Others may realize their breathing capacity is limited as they try to sleep on their back, due to the entirety of their breast weight causing increased pressure on their chest.

One of my sisters had very large breasts, and she couldn't even sleep on her back because the weight of her breasts would suffocate her at night. She had a breast reduction performed and is much happier.

As a result, I prefer women with smaller breasts, because I sympathize with women and the issues that large breasts cause.

4 out of the 6 women in this title-bar image would have these problems. I think you can guess which 4 women would be suffering here.

Also, lets play the 'would you have kids with this woman' game. And realize that if any of your kids inherited those huge breast sizes, then your kids WOULD have health issues due to the out of proportion anatomy. Would you willingly give your kids health problems? I wouldn't.
Man...seriously?
I love huge breasts. Period. Nor you or anyone else gonna change my mind.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It's an unrealistic game, I don't have the feeling they have any issues with their breasts in this game.
But maybe you could go further and analyse some dick sizes in terms of reality and how much the MC would need to drink to produce enough sperm and if he would have issues with his back based on the weight of his dick? Maybe a dick reduction could help him? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Akainu456

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Are you dumb? That's a perfectly reasonable question. Most devs grind for years and maybe make that overall, so where's the appeal/quality to warrant the income in here?
I say it helped that a YouTuber with almost 2mio subs played this game when it launched.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Marketing helps, promoting their content to different spaces. It's not impossible to achieve this feat.
Yeah, but what kind of fucken marketing is that?? I've checked it again today and it's 7.8k in less than a year? Where is this coming from? Now, I'm not saying that this game is trash and ain't deserving of support, but damn that's high. So what is it then? Did people see shiny renders and got immediately enthralled? An amazing never seen before and captivating story? I just wanna know what made people soo interested to make it soo popular, when I barely accidentally stumbled upon it just a week ago!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If the dick is large enough the MC might die from getting a boner. Please more realism!
I would ask for more virginity, then womens have no health issues anymore!
Now there might be an original game idea. Instead of the usual "dead dad, wakes up from a coma with amnesia, goes to live with mom" trope - maybe the MC has such an epic dick that when he has sex so much blood rushes from his head that he passes out afterwords and wakes up with amnesia. Kind of like "50 First Dates" or whatever that Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler movie was called. Hmmmm, "50 First Cums"? :unsure:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Yeah, but what kind of fucken marketing is that?? I've checked it again today and it's 7.8k in less than a year? Where is this coming from? Now, I'm not saying that this game is trash and ain't deserving of support, but damn that's high. So what is it then? Did people see shiny renders and got immediately enthralled? An amazing never seen before and captivating story? I just wanna know what made people soo interested to make it soo popular, when I barely accidentally stumbled upon it just a week ago!
If my guess is right it was due to them asking MxR to play this which attracted soo many to this game. I bet most of the ppl came from there.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes