Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, not a bad update, apart from the MC, "who would think the librarian girl would be like this", um everyone knew soon as we meet her, it's always the shy ones, too bad nothing is done about Alyssa, come on a dancer, with tits that big and doesn't wear a bra.

I wish the dev would turn down the MC retarded reactions, like the one above that has been posted a dozen times, or like when Julia made the joke about leaving his undies on the bed, and his reaction was like someone told him, a man sodomised his dog, the dog escaped when the man was done, he chased the dog down and ran over the dog in his car, and while the dog was dying the man rode the dead dog, like a bantha.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As all a ya seem to understand .. the next update with Alyssa cannot get here fast enough.
Well, Oppai-Man posted these today on discord with the title "ep4_alyssasex" so maybe we are getting a sex scene with her in the next chapter
View attachment 1629301
View attachment 1629305
Yeah, just look at those thighs, she can easily choke you with those :sneaky:
View attachment 1629792
Especially the sweet and tender Alyssa.
Well, not a bad update, apart from the MC, "who would think the librarian girl would be like this", um everyone knew soon as we meet her, it's always the shy ones, too bad nothing is done about Alyssa, come on a dancer, with tits that big and doesn't wear a bra.

I wish the dev would turn down the MC retarded reactions, like the one above that has been posted a dozen times, or like when Julia made the joke about leaving his undies on the bed, and his reaction was like someone told him, a man sodomised his dog, the dog escaped when the man was done, he chased the dog down and ran over the dog in his car, and while the dog was dying the man rode the dead dog, like a bantha.
Game oN!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we got animations for episode 2 aswell? How about episode 1? Is there any scene needs animations in episode 1 to? Should i wait for them or there is no scene needs update in episode 1?

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
So we got animations for episode 2 aswell? How about episode 1? Is there any scene needs animations in episode 1 to? Should i wait for them or there is no scene needs update in episode 1?
Animations of Ep 1 are in making or polishing here is example

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wtf, i thought Lily was a LI but she's a side girl :unsure: View attachment 1633214
So the two mature ladies are side pieces on par with the hookers? Not cool. Was hoping for something more serious with Lily and Susan. Honestly didn't like how over the top everything was in this update and then finding out this bit of information...

giphy (2).gif

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
Can someone upload or give me download link to the new walkthrough pdf they just released? That would be helpful to me.

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
packs a punch.
when God said to Moses: "ye, give it up already" he was not thinking of this one!

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes