Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most of the models you see all over the world in adverts are there because of how they look as is,
they never did arduous sports or muscle training to look lean and toned.
Most fem models all around the world are chosen since shildhood when they have no notion of working
out or have a regime to take care of their bodies/appearence.
So these games are close to that: Just as a young beautiful girl has no concept of her beauty,
just that 400.000+ randos hit like on her photo,
neither does MC or anyone else have any concept of their attraction.
To be fair I think that the older versions of these male models, generally look too old for the setting they're being placed in. So perhaps it's more an issue of assets rather than developer choice. The MC looks 18 at most, not 21 and quite skinny too.
At least the fathers are missing and not supposed to be dead which means we can center a plot on finding them or whatever reason has kept them away. Not that it matters cause there is no incest pitched in this title AFAIK.
The mc doesn't look that young and besides that, isn't he supposed to be 18 or something like that? People out here wanting college kids to look like they are going through their second mid life crisis.
I'm not saying there aren't teenagers out there that look younger than their age, but this MC looks like the only thing that grows on his face is peach fuzz. He's also short. And he looks like a kid.

Honestly, he's not that bad, but I would have liked to have seen a picture of the MC on the OP at least to know to prepare myself for playing as a virgin 16 year old that somehow attracts hot women that would never be interested in a kid.
Young people always play the part of order folks, it is their fantasy to grow up and do how they please,
while older people like to do youngling activities like sports and music avenues,
as part of their rejuvenation ruteen.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
But .. why? That kink is ancient.

Zeus with his sister Hera, Alexander the great with his mom, as old as time itself.
Anything actually fresh you would like to see?
Sorry, but what are you even talking about? :D It is ancient... and? Like we all here are ancients too and should be tired of it? I mean i realise that there are tons of incest games out there already, but not to add it only because it is ancient? That's strange :) Sex itself is the most ancient thing here, why don't remove it :D

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Non-Analytics Mod

what is it?
what does he do in the game?
The first version of the game secretly gathered information on the player and sent to the dev. In the second version the dev made it so the game still gathers data, but you can opt out of sending it.

The non-analytics mod disabled the data harvesting entirely, but has not been updated for the latest version.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
EDIT: not compatible with the 0.4.0 beta. Here's the mod for v0.4.0 full.

Here's the no-analytics mod for v0.3.0.
Grab the archive and replace the original "scripts.rpa" (in the 'game' folder) with its contents.
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.
Should be compatible with scrappy's mod (doesn't touch any of the files it touches), but you still have to unpack the RPAs beforehand to use his mod. So, replace scripts.rpa before unpacking for less headaches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Grab the archive and replace the original "scripts.rpa" (in the 'game' folder) with its contents.
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.
Should be compatible with scrappy's mod (doesn't touch any of the files it touches), but you still have to unpack the RPAs beforehand to use his mod. So, replace scripts.rpa before unpacking for less headaches.

Thank you!
Edit: Seriously vince638, thank you for doing this! Now i can start playing and maybe even share MyRepack MyMod with your essential mod :geek:

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

thnx dude (y)

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I like the game. The renders are great. Some of the character expressions were pretty good. Some not. But most are good. Some animations were bit jerky. I can deal with no animations, especially when they aren't that great. Also, animations does add to the size of the overall download. Which can be a pain.

There's an alert in Ep1 asking for review. It should appear in Ep 2 or Ep 3 instead, one can't really share anything useful about a game in the first episode. And that link to itch.io doesn't work. Or I had to search for Oppai-man to go the product page, and then realized there were no button or link to leave a review. Not too user friendly there.

There should also be a stat view of relationship statuses. The WT mod has that option. But the game itself should have it as default. I've seen in some games and find it really useful. Especially when I want to go specific paths.

I would totally support this project. Nice work!

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1144387

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-30
Release Date: 2022-01-28
Developer: Oppai-Man -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: "Share Choices" with the Developer is enabled by default - you can disable this
Firewall and/or AV messages about locked files/blocked ports on startup may be related to this being enabled

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation (v0.1.3)* - Non-Analytics Mod* - Fan Sign
Syerate thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144297 View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144300 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1204413
Renders are great, wish the scenes were animated an not static

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wonder what gave her that idea, you babyfaced cocknobbin.

screenshot0001.png

Edit: The MC's reaction to knocking on a door and finding the occupant of that house at home also seems completely rational and proportional. He's definitely a reasonable adult and not two idiot toddlers stacked in a coat.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes