kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Ok calm down guys. Lily literally has more sex scenes than the majority of the main cast currently.
I don't think that's the point... in the bigger scheme of things. It sucks when the character you like doesn't have an LI route. So yeah, my interest in this game just went down a number of notches. Maybe that's a shallow reason, but you like what you like, and there are more than enough other games out there to pique one's interest.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't think that's the point... in the bigger scheme of things. It sucks when the character you like doesn't have an LI route. So yeah, my interest in this game just went down a number of notches. Maybe that's a shallow reason, but you like what you like, and there are more than enough other games out there to pique one's interest.
Lily is obviously a very important character to the story. She's in on the conspiracy against the player character, so she's a major focal point for the plot. She cheats with the player character, while being married to the antagonist.
So far Alyssa got a kiss, Julia got a blue-balling tease, Sue got a quickie with no strings attached and Chloe got non-committal sex right at the end of the current episode. Lily had her sex scene before any of them and she's in lots of other scenes aswell. She's literally in the first scene of the game. There's no way we'll be starved for content with her, unless she suddenly vanishes from the game.
Just because there won't be a happy ever after ending with Lily, you go and play another game, in which Lily doesn't even exist. That sounds kinda dumb. As if you'd otherwise only be playing this game between updates.

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Just because there won't be a happy ever after ending with Lily, you go and play another game, in which Lily doesn't even exist. That sounds kinda dumb. As if you'd otherwise only be playing this game between updates.
No, what I mean, is that you can step back and try other games if what got you interested in what you were currently playing in the first place, won't be a thing in the long run. As a non-developer and just a consumer, that's a pretty healthy outlook I'd say, much better than acting entitled for a particular type of outcome. It's about not being hung up on something content-wise in the game, and just enjoy other adult games out there if you didn't find what you were looking for.

Moreover, like I said, it's not the amount of content with the said character that is the "problem", since as you mention that Lily already plays an important role in the overall story, but rather what kind of content is available for her -- for people who like to pursue her in a certain way. Doesn't just apply to Lily, but to other characters as well, in this game or otherwise.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I like how this games devs follow the logical turn of events as opposed to literally everyone else
They get more money, hire more people and get updates out faster so that they can get even more money and get updates out even faster
Also you really can tell that, at least project lead, really likes doing this

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep4_suetalk_025.jpg

FEB 12, 2022 AT 4:31 PM
Episode 4: 53% done - Hiring a second animator with cash from episode 3

Hey Guys,

The team did a wonderful work this week and Episode 4 is coming along fast.

Thanks to the extra cash from Episode 3, I’m able to hire a second animator for our team.

We’ll be 8 people working full time to bring this game to you.

Thanks for your continued patronage. It helps us enhance the game even more and shorten the time between episodes.

Episode 4 is coming in March.

We are like a snowball, gaining momentum and velocity each day.

Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Oppai-Man

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Holy fucking shit. The animations are like a 10 out of fucking 10 dude! :love: I'm absolutely mind blown right now lol I don't even remember the last time there was a good, clean, and smooth animation like this! When I was playing, I was all for Lily but now, after seeing Chloe in episode 3, she possibly changed my direction a lot more now hahaha. And the russian girls, Deville and Angela wasn't it? I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of them. Would 100% support but no $. As long as I'm enjoying the game it should be fine...right? :LOL:
Edit: Now that I think about it, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order is one of the very good ones. And I know there's a lot out there too.

Last edited:

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
View attachment 1144387

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-30
Release Date: 2022-01-28
Developer: Oppai-Man -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: "Share Choices" with the Developer is enabled by default - you can disable this
Firewall and/or AV messages about locked files/blocked ports on startup may be related to this being enabled

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation (v0.1.3)* - Non-Analytics Mod* - Fan Sign
Syerate thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144297 View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144300 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1204413
Does this version contains Episode 3?

Reactions: Verlostical

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Yes, I wanna see more hot scenes with the blonde bombshell Angela and her evil couterpart, the succulent redhead Devilla. Man, the "Sex-Test-Challenge" episode was really fantastic!!!

Angela.jpg

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
From Oppai-Man discord

What a surprising week! Episode 4 at 70%

Hey Everyone,

Over the last two weeks, the team made 484 new renders!

Right now we have 991 renders for episode 4, that’s 70% of the planned content.

We also had over 40 people interested in becoming our second animator and we’re testing 3 of them to see if they are good enough (spoiler alert: they are incredible). BETA Team is going to see some of their videos in our Discord Channel next week.

We also developed some new tools and technologies to assist in creating more content for the game.

I think we can get a new BETA for episode 4 in early March and it’s going to be awesome!

Thanks for your continued patronage. It makes a world of difference.

Cheers,

Oppai-Man

ep4_emilyvisit_002.png

4.50 star(s) 545 Votes