Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Pretty sure it is patreon only at the moment... hold on to your pants, friend, or head to patreon to support and share earlier access. Good things come to they that wait. :devilish: (y)
It is out on itchio.
And Patreon
And it is poor form, for someone to beg for it to be posted here on a pirate board. It will get here soon enough.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Apparently not soon enough for the leech crowd. I'm starting to think they expect to get it BEFORE the paying fans.
Whenever one of the patrons from Patreon or Itchio decide to betray the trust of the developer and place it here.

I say that only semi smart assed wise. I try out games and thus far have been a patron or purchased on Steam, mmmmm 23 games so far. Some I support and have for a long while on Patreon, long passed the purchase price of the game. The point is to support the developer in becoming more capable to deliver the stories you filthy pirates want to steal :D

But truly, if you like a game, you should really show your support. Some games actually have grown an audience from this site or some others, which is why they are not constantly shut down by the developers I think.

Anyway, it will come when it comes. You are sadly correct in your post.
Peace

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes