K18

Apr 19, 2018
sex_gallery_fw.png

Hey FreshMen,

We have 12 sex scenes from episode 1 to 5, and you'll now be able to replay them from the gallery.

You'll also see that you might have missed some sex scenes in previous episodes, so you can try to unlock them.

Countless players asked me this feature over the months, and some people even made mods for it.

I hope to release this feature as soon as it's fully tested.

Cheers, Oppai-Man

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
View attachment 1861837

Hey FreshMen,

We have 12 sex scenes from episode 1 to 5, and you'll now be able to replay them from the gallery.

You'll also see that you might have missed some sex scenes in previous episodes, so you can try to unlock them.

Countless players asked me this feature over the months, and some people even made mods for it.

Cheers, Oppai-Man
Yay, more Lily for episode 5!!

Thanks for the hard work, Oppai-Man!

Reactions: TheorPhys

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 1861837

Hey FreshMen,

Cheers, Oppai-Man
Is Julia this one --> 1654832915514.png

I'm waiting for her content :p

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
FreshWomen [Ep.5 Beta] [Oppai-Man] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (3.44GB --> 1.02GB)
:
- -

Download Mac (980MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Oof I'm tempted but I think I'll wait for the final version of the chapter, there will probably be more renders, bugfixes as well animations for the existing scenes if last chapter was anything to go by.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Oof I'm tempted but I think I'll wait for the final version of the chapter, there will probably be more renders, bugfixes as well animations for the existing scenes if last chapter was anything to go by.
It's a hard thing to do but I don't enjoy downloading the same game multiple times.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Even starting a new game it teleports back in time, so is this just broken for now then?
Having taken a look at the script, it's not so much broken as just straight up unfinished. It looks like this update is marked as "Beta 40%" on Patreon, and that seems about right. If you modify the scripts to fix the time warp, there are a few scenes that seem mostly finished, but you pretty quickly start finding missing renders and eventually entirely missing scripts. I'd recommend that most people hold off on this one and wait for the full update.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes