2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
I'll be waiting for vince638 to (hopefully!) update the no-analytics mod so the game doesn't spy on you. But it would be reasonable for them to wait for the final version before doing that.
- you can always block the connections of the game in your firewall, no?
- but I wait for the update of WT-Mod from scrappy...so:
I'm patient...

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.4.0

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
UPDATE 0.5 ?

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 1861837

Hey FreshMen,

We have 12 sex scenes from episode 1 to 5, and you'll now be able to replay them from the gallery.

You'll also see that you might have missed some sex scenes in previous episodes, so you can try to unlock them.

Countless players asked me this feature over the months, and some people even made mods for it.

I hope to release this feature as soon as it's fully tested.

Cheers, Oppai-Man

Good initiative, but please don't share a picture with all the scenes like that in the threat, some of us haven't finished the game yet and want to be pleasantly surprised!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Lily scenes feels like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me compare to other girls like Sue, especially her very first banging scene and here I thought she's special

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Yup, it's an unfinished Beta. Still great though. Get to experience Gabby, but leave it there as anything past it cycles you back, especially if you try to not see her in the class.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes