CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I wonder.... if the Main Character decides to live with his friend the fake Russian, then we would see more of the two girls, specially the blonde Angela. She's hot as fuck! Besides, when will we finally see scenes with the brunette MILF, I mean that superb Susan ? I say this because the new girl Gabby.... ummm... errr.... Anyways, thanks for sharing this beta update!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Gabby is a side character while fucking chloe and julia are main characters lmfaooo kill me
People would cry about a sex worker being a main character.
It's probably set up this way, so we can have sex scenes in regular intervals, while the relationship buildup with the four main women is going on.

• Sad
Reactions: JustAmou

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
I'll be waiting for vince638 to (hopefully!) update the no-analytics mod so the game doesn't spy on you. But it would be reasonable for them to wait for the final version before doing that.
Yes, I'll wait for the full release to update the patch.

EDIT: Analytics are apparently removed, so no updates needed anymore.
I'll keep an eye on it... just in case.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a big difference between beta versions of this game and a full version ? Should I just wait until the full version is released, whenever that is ?

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
Why do you say that? The mod developer has made one for EP 4.

Anyway, I actually think that the walkthrough works for EP 5, it just doesn't have the newer stuff (the episode5 folder) updated.
He meant the full release of Ep 5. Scrappy already said that he wouldn't update his mod for a beta version. So, just have to wait a few days for the final version of Ep 5 to be released.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why do you say that? The mod developer has made one for EP 4.

Anyway, I actually think that the walkthrough works for EP 5, it just doesn't have the newer stuff (the episode5 folder) updated.
Many modders don't update for betas.

If it doesn't have the updated content then what's the point of it?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I'm not picking the sex scene with Gabby and Mc is talking to Julia. After this scene, the game throws it here. Is this place like this for everyone or is it just me with this bug? I've tried it many times, but it's always the same. If I choose the sex scene with Gabby, it says the content is over for now after the sex. When I look at the files of the game, I see that there are many scenes that I missed. For example, the sex scene with Lily. If everyone has this bug, I won't bother anymore.

FreshWomen 11.06.2022 01_18_56.png FreshWomen 11.06.2022 01_19_03.png

Reactions: Zingerelli

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I'm not picking the sex scene with Gabby and Mc is talking to Julia. After this scene, the game throws it here. Is this place like this for everyone or is it just me with this bug? I've tried it many times, but it's always the same. If I choose the sex scene with Gabby, it says the content is over for now after the sex. When I look at the files of the game, I see that there are many scenes that I missed. For example, the sex scene with Lily. If everyone has this bug, I won't bother anymore.

View attachment 1863312 View attachment 1863314
same for me

• Sad
Reactions: allura404

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

View attachment 1863312 View attachment 1863314
there is a walkthrough pdf in a folder it says ep 5 40% and after Gabby it ends

Reactions: allura404

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Mmm... nice, some Julia content. I hope we get more towards the end of the episode, the mother was rude for cockblocking us.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes