Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Never played a beta version of this game. Is it beta in the sense of not fully polished, or not all content is in for this update yet? If it's the latter, I'll wait for full update before playing.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time trying this, and gotta say I really like it. Usually tired of College games, but this wasn't that bad.

Though ran into a few inconsistencies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just those ones that I remember seeing. Otherwise, really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to the full release of Episode 5 when it comes. Thanks. :)

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
i just downloaded episode 5 beta but when i push continue its just says thanks for playing episode 4 beta and then goes to the main menu did i do something wrong ?

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
It's better wait for the full release, this update is only 33% of the planned content and there's only 1 scene with a new side character

Reactions: Deboksi

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
How long usually it takes to go from beta to regular release?

Cant wait to see big (well and average) sized boobie beauties again :p Personally for me, this game easily has best tits models. maybe even best models in general (but thats debetable). A bit annoyed by MC sometimes but great game overall!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Sex Gallery in Episode 5 BETA 41% - Download now
Download Links

- Replay the best scenes of the game
- Identify sex content that you might have skipped
- Listen to the most remarkable songs of the game
- Enable in-game walkthrough to see the best choices

This is a bonus update for $25 Patrons with the most requested features of all time.

Thanks for the generous support you're sending us.
Replay_Gallery_copiar.jpg

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes