gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Non-Analytics Mod

what is this mod?
what is the purpose of this mod in the game?
I don't know, does anyone know?
You've asked this before. The answer hasn't changed:

The first version of the game secretly gathered information on the player and sent to the dev. In the second version the dev made it so the game still gathers data, but you can opt out of sending it.

The non-analytics mod disabled the data harvesting entirely, but has not been updated for the latest version.

Reactions: yksuasr

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
FreshWomen [Ep.5 Beta] [Oppai-Man] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (3.44GB --> 1.02GB)
:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Download Mac (980MB):
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
I downloaded from mega and pixeldrain. there are a lot of files listed that have zero content. will not unzip but testing the archive says it is ok

Reactions: yksuasr

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Select the hot nurse for Episode 6
In Episode 6 you're going to meet a nurse. Which face do you want to see? Choose up to 3 options. Vote in Patreon:

Select_Hot_Nurse_for_Episode_6_1.jpg

In discord number 8 is winning, but only patreon votes count.

I would vote for 2.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Is it normal that this game doesn't run smoothly because the picture transitions are so choppy for me

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
ep5_fratparty_088.png
Ep. 5 frat party.

Hey FreshMen,
Great News!

We earned over $30,000 in June
We had great sales in Patreon and Itch, all thanks to you, and the other developers who are cross-promoting with us! With all this extra cash, we…

Hired our tenth team member
So now we are 10 people working full-time jobs to make this game a reality for you. We received over 100 job resumes for our latest position. We finally have someone dedicated to make our environments look good.

35,000 wishlists on Steam
Steam has a huge, huge, HUUUGE audience, and I’m so excited to launch FreshWomen there in August. If we do the Steam launch correctly, 10,000 to 200,000 new people that will buy our game and help us hire even more team members. I expect we can double our productivity with the right members on the team.

Episode 5 BETA 70% coming Early July
In this BETA 70%, you will meet Lily again (she was the most voted in a Poll in Patreon), and you’re going to a college party for the first time. I’m happy that we can deliver new content every month consistently. The BETA 70% is being tested and proofread this week.

Chinese and Portuguese translations coming (more languages later)
Chinese is massive on Steam, and Portuguese is our mother language. I developed a set of tools to make translating the game as easy as possible. We are going to test it in a few languages, and later we can expand to Spanish, Japanese, German.
By the way, if you speak Chinese or Portuguese, please answer to this message, so you can playtest the new languages.

Stay tuned for more,

Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1893982
Ep. 5 frat party.

Hey FreshMen,
Great News!

We earned over $30,000 in June
We had great sales in Patreon and Itch, all thanks to you, and the other developers who are cross-promoting with us! With all this extra cash, we…

Hired our tenth team member
So now we are 10 people working full-time jobs to make this game a reality for you. We received over 100 job resumes for our latest position. We finally have someone dedicated to make our environments look good.

35,000 wishlists on Steam
Steam has a huge, huge, HUUUGE audience, and I’m so excited to launch FreshWomen there in August. If we do the Steam launch correctly, 10,000 to 200,000 new people that will buy our game and help us hire even more team members. I expect we can double our productivity with the right members on the team.

Episode 5 BETA 70% coming Early July
In this BETA 70%, you will meet Lily again (she was the most voted in a Poll in Patreon), and you’re going to a college party for the first time. I’m happy that we can deliver new content every month consistently. The BETA 70% is being tested and proofread this week.

Chinese and Portuguese translations coming (more languages later)
Chinese is massive on Steam, and Portuguese is our mother language. I developed a set of tools to make translating the game as easy as possible. We are going to test it in a few languages, and later we can expand to Spanish, Japanese, German.
By the way, if you speak Chinese or Portuguese, please answer to this message, so you can playtest the new languages.

Stay tuned for more,

Cheers,
Oppai-Man
This guys are real gems in this niche.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Nice, Julia is looking good. Hope we get somewhere with her!

Also, $30,000 for a single month is crazy. This game seems to be getting really popular all of a sudden. I hope it continues to grow and we get more cool content!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Nice, Julia is looking good. Hope we get somewhere with her!

Also, $30,000 for a single month is crazy. This game seems to be getting really popular all of a sudden. I hope it continues to grow and we get more cool content!
I wrote a post about how it got so many patrons so fast.

I did a little investigation of what happened to get such amount of support in short time, because I was curious too.

- First, Oppai-Man has done games since 2018. It seems that he built a community through the years, in and discord.

- Oppai-Man announced in his discord that he was working in this game in july of 2020. 9 months before his first release. And kept his community engaged through polls about the looks of the characters, etc.

- In his first release Oppai-Man made a promotion to engage the most patrons he could: "LAUNCH PROMOTION: If you Join before April 22, you can suggest a custom render of any girl, in any pose, doing anything you want.. Sign in to your Patreon account and join the $5 tier to download the game."

- In less than one month Oppai-Man got 100 patrons. 200 patrons in two months.

- And then the key moment happened: the youtube channel MxR Plays released a playing the game that has almost 900,000 views. But not only that, they shared an uncensored version of the video in their patreon of more than 14,000 patrons. The devs by his own means got 200 patrons in two months. But with the help of that channel and its patreon, they got 150 patrons and 700 sales in 1 day, 300 patrons in a weekend and they reached 837 patrons in that month.

- With the second release the devs got another big boost reaching 1600 patrons that month. It seems that after the video his community increased a lot and many of them became patrons in the second release.

I found something interesting about the development, look how the initial characters changed:

The initial Sue and Alyssa were:

Only 5% of his community liked the first Sue, so they changed for the actual one. All this info you can get it from Oppai-Man discord.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes