08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Can someone tell me if only Susan has pubic hair in this game? Other girls don't have pubic hair?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can someone answer me? Thank you.:)
Search the pubic hair thread or go to PH and find play throughs and you can check. I haven't played yet (on the list), but saw it on PH. Can't remember who does and who doesn't. There were at least three active players posting.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Search the pubic hair thread or go to PH and find play throughs and you can check. I haven't played yet (on the list), but saw it on PH. Can't remember who does and who doesn't. There were at least three active players posting.
Thank you for your reply, but I'm not asking this question. :)

Because I only play half of this game at present, I only know that Susan has pubic hair, and other younger girls don't seem to have pubic hair, so I want to know who else has pubic hair.

If other girls don't have pubic hair, I will lose my interest in playing. Sorry haha.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thank you for your reply, but I'm not asking this question. :)

Because I only play half of this game at present, I only know that Susan has pubic hair, and other younger girls don't seem to have pubic hair, so I want to know who else has pubic hair.

If other girls don't have pubic hair, I will lose my interest in playing. Sorry haha.
I gave you a way to find out yourself. If you don't care to look, I'm guessing people seeing this that do know will now decide to keep silent.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I think its better to hold and wait for full episode release in August. Dev also said it will come on Steam too.
Do you know if he is skipping the Beta and going straight to the full release, or are both being delayed?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Do you know if he is skipping the Beta and going straight to the full release, or are both being delayed?
Devs always release two betas (40% and 70%) before the final release. And based on their patreon posts, there is no delay. The release date of next beta (70%) will still be announced.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Devs always release two betas (40% and 70%) before the final release. And based on their patreon posts, there is no delay. The release date of next beta (70%) will still be announced.
They already gave a release date for early July as posted here, so it appears to be delayed. I just wanted to know if there was an official update from the Patreon side.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes