PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I thought this was looking familiar. At least he's consistently butchering the question. Just added him to the "ignore" list.
Yeah... the forum equivalent of the kids in the back seat asking, "are we there yet?" EVERY 5 fucking minutes! Ask me again and you get out and walk!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
beta 40% still on going?
There was supposed to be a Beta 70% in Early July, don't know what happened to it. There's been a blog update or two on Patreon but no one has posted them here so I don't know what they say. I can only assume that they've skipped the 70% and the full release is next sometime in August.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
pretty hot models for sure but without NTR i can't really get off so it's a 1 from me
I'd LOVE to have some NTR in it but I'd never give it a 1 vote just for that reason...
This isn't just about the sex scenes is it? The mc has full on dick in pussy creampie sex scenes with several of the LIs why the fuck is that not enough? Do you have something personally against the main character? Are you jealous?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This isn't just about the sex scenes is it? The mc has full on dick in pussy creampie sex scenes with several of the LIs why the fuck is that not enough? Do you have something personally against the main character? Are you jealous?
I agree, punisher2099, the cuck fetishists need to find another game and another forum. It ain't happening here as far as I can tell. Peace out, Phat :devilish: (y)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
pretty hot models for sure but without NTR i can't really get off so it's a 1 from me
I often see people on threads for games that have the NTR tag complaining about the NTR, and usually they are rightfully criticized and mocked for that (sometimes I join in :LOL:). But doing the opposite, complaining about the lack of NTR in a game without the NTR tag, is equally stupid and pointless. There are currently almost 800 games on here with the NTR tag, knock yourself out.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes