DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
How long usually does it take from beta to full release?
Hard to tell. They started doing beta releases with episode 4. Looking at their Patreon the release cycle for episode 4 was: February 4th for 33% beta, reached 53% on February 12th, 70% beta on March 4th, 99% beta on April 4, full episode 4 release on April 25th and a final bugfix update for episode 4 on May 2. Since this beta for episode 5 is only 40% it is kind of hard to estimate, but based on episode 4, I would say it will take until late August give or take for the full episode 5 release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hard to tell. They started doing beta releases with episode 4. Looking at their Patreon the release cycle for episode 4 was: February 4th for 33% beta, reached 53% on February 12th, 70% beta on March 4th, 99% beta on April 4, full episode 4 release on April 25th and a final bugfix update for episode 4 on May 2. Since this beta for episode 5 is only 40% it is kind of hard to estimate, but based on episode 4, I would say it will take until late August give or take for the full episode 5 release.
To be fair, there are a hell of a lot of animations in this game compared to a lot of others, so of course it will take longer than some other games to release. Not to quibble, but the ending text to me read that this was only 33% of the way through. If it's the 33% and not the 40% you mentioned, it would be a bit longer too. Still, August would be OK for me. I'm fine with the delay most importantly because I'm getting it for free here so I have no right to complain. But also, for the quality of work in this game, I'd be fine with waiting in any case.

Reactions: NukaCola

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
is this update susan get laid by mc?
Based on screenshots of gallery no. It's a new girl getting a scene, the first Julia scene and the 2nd Lily scene since the beginning.

We don't know how it will look by the final version of chapter 5 maybe another scene might get squeezed in but based on where we're at Susan's probably not getting this time around probably next chapter with Alyssa again since that charity event thing involves both.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Based on screenshots of gallery no. It's a new girl getting a scene, the first Julia scene and the 2nd Lily scene since the beginning.

We don't know how it will look by the final version of chapter 5 maybe another scene might get squeezed in but based on where we're at Susan's probably not getting this time around probably next chapter with Alyssa again since that charity event thing involves both.
can you share your full save and persistent

Guvato

Jan 4, 2018
Well, I just discovered this one. Have played through 1-4 so far (not the 5 beta).

I'm still trying to figure out where the story is going, but the thing that is hitting me in the head the hardest right now is the mall. Most malls in my area open around 10am. The foodcourts are usually open much earlier to support the mall walkers. So, the first time MC heads into the coffee shop, it's empty. I know most mall walkers are women, but there would HAVE to be an old guy or two in there to get a good look at the cute barrista with a huge rack. There's also a college right down the road opening in a day or two. Freshman class is already moving into the dorms. Like a rumor isn't going to go around about Alyssa? There's no way she isn't beating customers off with a stick. Yeah I know phrasing isn't the best on that one, but I'm leaving it.
That has to be some really crap coffee if her business is struggling that much.

First impression of Dylan was "oh no, this is another Derek from BaDIK" that I'd want to punch in the face every time he's on screen. However, Dylan has kind of grown on me. I was thinking how cool it would be if he really WAS a a russian spy, and the "bro" accent was the one that was fake. Maybe that was why super investigator Chloe hasn't called him out on it yet.

As for the other ladies... I initially rejected Chloe, because I thought she and Dylan would be an item. I kept rejecting her, because she just isn't my type. Based on Dylan's little smile when he saw MC and Chloe holding hands, I guess he isn't interested either.
Lily? A bit annoyed that there wasn't a chance to say "no" to her, but honestly, there's no way I'm saying no to a hot redhead.
Gamer girl doesn't do anything for me. Even the game calls it out "she's a high school kid" in the choice dialogues. I can't even remember her name right now.
Sue- again someone that I want to punch in the face, but I had the MC bang her a couple times instead. I'll probably play through two different paths, with the other rejecting her. At least her personality seems "real" with the RBF at the bus stop. Probably tired of getting hit on by everyone.

Really want to see where this story goes.

-edit. Looks like part of my post got lost in the ether. There was some speculation on where the story was going. Halucinagetics vs Genetic Manipulation, and even a possible Frankenstein's Monster scenario to bring MC back to life. Was just trying to come up with theories on the massive rod, and the ladies massive racks, and why daddy got 'disappeared'.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well, I just discovered this one. Have played through 1-4 so far (not the 5 beta).

I'm still trying to figure out where the story is going, but the thing that is hitting me in the head the hardest right now is the mall. Most malls in my area open around 10am. The foodcourts are usually open much earlier to support the mall walkers. So, the first time MC heads into the coffee shop, it's empty. I know most mall walkers are women, but there would HAVE to be an old guy or two in there to get a good look at the cute barrista with a huge rack. There's also a college right down the road opening in a day or two. Freshman class is already moving into the dorms. Like a rumor isn't going to go around about Alyssa? There's no way she isn't beating customers off with a stick. Yeah I know phrasing isn't the best on that one, but I'm leaving it.
That has to be some really crap coffee if her business is struggling that much.

First impression of Dylan was "oh no, this is another Derek from BaDIK" that I'd want to punch in the face every time he's on screen. However, Dylan has kind of grown on me. I was thinking how cool it would be if he really WAS a a russian spy, and the "bro" accent was the one that was fake. Maybe that was why super investigator Chloe hasn't called him out on it yet.

As for the other ladies... I initially rejected Chloe, because I thought she and Dylan would be an item. I kept rejecting her, because she just isn't my type. Based on Dylan's little smile when he saw MC and Chloe holding hands, I guess he isn't interested either.
Lily? A bit annoyed that there wasn't a chance to say "no" to her, but honestly, there's no way I'm saying no to a hot redhead.
Gamer girl doesn't do anything for me. Even the game calls it out "she's a high school kid" in the choice dialogues. I can't even remember her name right now.
Sue- again someone that I want to punch in the face, but I had the MC bang her a couple times instead. I'll probably play through two different paths, with the other rejecting her.

Really want to see where this story goes.
Seems you don't like any of the girls... maybe you are more into Dylan or Lily's husband?

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes