The purge

Feb 6, 2020
Season 1 was good MC meeting hot girls and investigating his father case (which was suspected mrdr/crime investigation) but
in season 2 it turns out that MC is a naive, innocent,soft hearted, dum kid trying to act hero but didn't work out now
Idk its huge negative point for me I don't like where the story is going did they change the story writer?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
interesting having the Voices repeating most of the time, said a different way, or worded differently.

most of the time it's repeated twice, some times it's repeated 4 times, said in different way's lol

shame there isn't a choice for a voice for the M.C.

however I really like it having voices added to the game.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi everyone and first of all, thanks to the dev for this excellent game, really a hidden gem that needs more attention!

I have a very minor question: I noticed that the very last scene of the new update (the one in the pool) is not part of the gallery, is it by design or just an oversight?

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Ok now at this stage after s1 got so much applause they decided to expand the team, they keep expanded, heard about they opened a studio.... Keep expanding.... Expanding.... Delays the game.... Showing reason to improve the quality which no one asked for.... Keep delaying... Update a 5 mins content.... Losing interest of max people.... What a waste

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes