ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
The animations are so good and the characters so hot, if every update hat Sue and Chloe content it would be the actual perfect
game.

At least we finally get to fuck Susan.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey FreshMen,

Which name sounds better when Episode 3 receives its final part and becomes a complete episode?

FFS, even for that these guys make a poll? LOL
Anything to stall the development a little bit more, i guess

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Is there a list of achievements somewhere - just reached the end of season 2 episode 3 part 2 - and in the gallery, I notice that I am missing a 'hidden memory'

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

What an amazing week! We pumped out most of our corrections this week, and now, it’s time for the last touches!

We also rebranded this release, after a poll in our Patreon. We wanted to know which name would you prefer: Season 2 Episode 3 Final Part or Season 2 Episode 3 Complete. The latter option won by a landslide, so, the new name for this release will be FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Complete!

Last week we were overwhelmed by how many things we needed to fix, but, this week, we crushed it! Almost every render is done, and most of our animations are ready! Skins system still needs a few more tweaks, but, nothing we can’t do.

We’re going to release an Alpha for testers on Wednesday, and, announce our release date. After gathering their feedbacks, and fixing whatever comes up, Episode 3 Complete will finally be in your hands! I can’t wait!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy is progressing FAST, and this week we started creating our Steam Trailer! Read our full report here:

Oppaiman Store also made a lot of progress this week, and now, you can order your library according to your specifications, tags are translated, there are now install instruction modals and more features for our partner devs!

We’re also validating our platform through TrustPilot now. TrustPilot is a review platform that lets consumers give feedbacks and review services, so other users know those platforms are reliable and offer good service. So, if you are having a good experience with Oppaiman Store, want to help us reach more users, or want to leave a feedback, please give us a review here:

What a great week! Every gear turning, new releases coming, features being added! Our team is very excited, and soon, our new releases will be in our hands!

Thank you for your continued support! Creating these games with you is a huge pleasure!

See you soon,

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

What an amazing week! We pumped out most of our corrections this week, and now, it’s time for the last touches!

We also rebranded this release, after a poll in our Patreon. We wanted to know which name would you prefer: Season 2 Episode 3 Final Part or Season 2 Episode 3 Complete. The latter option won by a landslide, so, the new name for this release will be FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Complete!

Last week we were overwhelmed by how many things we needed to fix, but, this week, we crushed it! Almost every render is done, and most of our animations are ready! Skins system still needs a few more tweaks, but, nothing we can’t do.

We’re going to release an Alpha for testers on Wednesday, and, announce our release date. After gathering their feedbacks, and fixing whatever comes up, Episode 3 Complete will finally be in your hands! I can’t wait!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy is progressing FAST, and this week we started creating our Steam Trailer! Read our full report here:

Oppaiman Store also made a lot of progress this week, and now, you can order your library according to your specifications, tags are translated, there are now install instruction modals and more features for our partner devs!

We’re also validating our platform through TrustPilot now. TrustPilot is a review platform that lets consumers give feedbacks and review services, so other users know those platforms are reliable and offer good service. So, if you are having a good experience with Oppaiman Store, want to help us reach more users, or want to leave a feedback, please give us a review here:

What a great week! Every gear turning, new releases coming, features being added! Our team is very excited, and soon, our new releases will be in our hands!

Thank you for your continued support! Creating these games with you is a huge pleasure!

See you soon,
I have not been a fan of the hiccups, and lots of additions. extra pointless stuff imo. But the games frequency in updates, for both games, has been improved upon I feel. Animation and graphical improvements get an A for me. Also say what you want this website they have made is pretty decent. Good way to advertise games rather then just a few screenshots. They know how to market others lewd games quite well IMO. Also, I have been able to re support creators at a reduced rate with this website aswell. which is cool if you have been a supporter in the past, and wanna see the newer updates/support progress in a project. Would have rather they just focused on the game/games and made larger more frequent. But I will give the devil his due sometimes. Also finally we get the susan update, and lots of effort has been put into it. Also soon teacher! Which I have also been kinda hyped for

4.40 star(s) 552 Votes