ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

FreshWomen Season 2 - Episode 3 Part 3 on its final stages and improvements on Oppaiman Store

"Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We’re almost there!

Finally, after weeks of hard work, Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 is almost ready! Final lighting is being applied to animations, renders are going through their last corrections, a bit of polishing here, a finishing touch there, and it’ll be in your hands!

This part is extra special to us, and we moved a few things in production to make it extra special for you too! Specifically, we added more animations than in any of our releases to date, moved our post-production pipeline to DaVinci Resolve, and added skins to a few scenes. Susan is the main feature in this release, and she deserves our best, as do you!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 will be the first FreshWomen release to have skins and a Supporter Edition!

We’re planning a few skins for Susan and Julia in this part. This means you’ll be able to choose their clothes in a few scenes. The traditional Standard Edition will have skins for Susan, and the Supporter Edition will have skins for Susan and Julia.

Supporter Editions are a new way for fans to show their support to projects, in exchange for a bit more content.

I honestly can’t wait to release this new part! We poured our hearts and souls into it, and gave it our best. Susan looks very sexy, animations are incredible, renders are looking amazing, story is kicking off our last arc of this Season. Very exciting! Next Friday, we’ll hit you with a special teaser and a final release date!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 got released less than 10 days ago, and already has 1200+ downloads and a 96% approval rating with our fans! Now we’re getting ready for Chapter 5 and Steam Release! Read more:

Over these past few weeks, we also made A LOT of improvements to Oppaiman Store!

We added support to deluxe and supporter versions, improved our download speed, and added a Help Center where you can get support from our team. We are constantly learning your needs and designing solutions to make sure you are happy with our adult games platform: OppaiMan Store. So if you have feedbacks or suggestions for new features, please let us know in the comments!

As always, thank you so much for all the love and support! Making games has always been our dream, and, thanks to you, we’re creating amazing things together!

See you soon,"

f1r3

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020

FreshWomen Season 2 - Episode 3 Part 3 on its final stages and improvements on Oppaiman Store

"Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We’re almost there!

Finally, after weeks of hard work, Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 is almost ready! Final lighting is being applied to animations, renders are going through their last corrections, a bit of polishing here, a finishing touch there, and it’ll be in your hands!

This part is extra special to us, and we moved a few things in production to make it extra special for you too! Specifically, we added more animations than in any of our releases to date, moved our post-production pipeline to DaVinci Resolve, and added skins to a few scenes. Susan is the main feature in this release, and she deserves our best, as do you!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 will be the first FreshWomen release to have skins and a Supporter Edition!

We’re planning a few skins for Susan and Julia in this part. This means you’ll be able to choose their clothes in a few scenes. The traditional Standard Edition will have skins for Susan, and the Supporter Edition will have skins for Susan and Julia.

Supporter Editions are a new way for fans to show their support to projects, in exchange for a bit more content.

I honestly can’t wait to release this new part! We poured our hearts and souls into it, and gave it our best. Susan looks very sexy, animations are incredible, renders are looking amazing, story is kicking off our last arc of this Season. Very exciting! Next Friday, we’ll hit you with a special teaser and a final release date!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 got released less than 10 days ago, and already has 1200+ downloads and a 96% approval rating with our fans! Now we’re getting ready for Chapter 5 and Steam Release! Read more:

Over these past few weeks, we also made A LOT of improvements to Oppaiman Store!

We added support to deluxe and supporter versions, improved our download speed, and added a Help Center where you can get support from our team. We are constantly learning your needs and designing solutions to make sure you are happy with our adult games platform: OppaiMan Store. So if you have feedbacks or suggestions for new features, please let us know in the comments!

As always, thank you so much for all the love and support! Making games has always been our dream, and, thanks to you, we’re creating amazing things together!

See you soon,"

f1r3
Thanks alot status update ashitanojoe, much appreciate your time and effort

Reactions: ashitanojoe

livelyopabinia

Oct 8, 2024
Hello guys, I played this game on an older chapter and am trying to play again with the new one. I am able to load past saves, but am not able to Skip text which was seen during my prior playthrough.

Can someone please explain how I may transfer the "seen progress" from my prior playthrough to the new one? I tried transferring the file named "persistent" but the new game version still treats all text as unseen and unskippable.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys, I played this game on an older chapter and am trying to play again with the new one. I am able to load past saves, but am not able to Skip text which was seen during my prior playthrough.

Can someone please explain how I may transfer the "seen progress" from my prior playthrough to the new one? I tried transferring the file named "persistent" but the new game version still treats all text as unseen and unskippable.
I wouldn't bother trying to transfer anything like that. Just mark "Unseen" in Preferences (upper right, normally) and then hold Ctrl down to skip most things, although you'll need to pick something again each time choices are presented.

livelyopabinia

Oct 8, 2024
I wouldn't bother trying to transfer anything like that. Just mark "Unseen" in Preferences (upper right, normally) and then hold Ctrl down to skip most things, although you'll need to pick something again each time choices are presented.
Yeah I figured so, but still that does not help me much as as this point I do not know what text i have seen and what not, I'm looking for the game to automatically just Skip whatever was seen in my last playthrough.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We’re getting ready to release Season 2 - Episode 3 Part 3, and this week we were 100% focused on corrections and polishing!

This stage is very exciting, as things start to take their final shape, but can be very stressful, as more and more things to fix tend to appear. This week was a hydra-type week. Fix one thing, two other appear. Fix that one, and ten more things come up. Very challenging.

The good news is: our renders are mostly polished, and animations are almost done! We’ll polish everything a bit more next week, but, most of it is done. We are almost done adding skins into the game, too. Susan will have 3 possible skins in a few scenes, and Julia will have at least 2 (possibly 3). There are still a few bugs with the skins here and there, but, these are easy to fix. We also tested this new system in every possible build (PC, Mac, Web and Android), to make sure every skin will work perfectly.

The bad news is: we won’t announce a final release date today. Last week I told you we’d announce today, with an exclusive teaser featuring Susan. We made the teaser (and it’s one of my favorites we’ve ever done), but, after the barrage of fixes, bugs and polishing we faced this week, I don’t think it’s wise to give you an exact date yet. I’d rather wait a bit more than promise you a release date and risk a delay. Or, worse yet, have new problems appear, rush our team to meet the deadline and give you something subpar. Quality is always our number one priority. FreshWomen is very, VERY special to us, and we want to give it (and to give you) our best, always! I hope you understand.

However, what I can tell you is this: Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 is going to be released over the next 3 weeks!
We’ll make sure everything is perfect, finish our animations, fix everything that needs to be fixed and get the game in your hands! This episode is very special to us, and, honestly, one of my favorites so far. The wait will be worth it!

Our platform team is also making strides, and this week they were focused on bugfixing and implementing two new systems: a search bar and a new order button for the store and library! These features are currently in their testing stages, but, will reach you soon. I’m very excited, as they’ll be very handy.
Forbidden Fantasy is also moving fast, and we’re getting ready for a Steam Release!

As always, thank you so much for your support, and for being with us on this journey. FreshWomen and Forbidden Fantasy exist because of you, and thanks to you, we turn these projects into reality!
See you soon,
f1r3

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I don't agree. Selecting pubic hair types is pretty cool, more games should allow it.
Agreed completely. Pubic hair selection is awesome - I hope at some point down the road they are able to add things like tattoos, piercings, etc. where the LI might ask the MC something like "what do you think about me getting my nipples pierced?" and the player being able to select - everyone gets their way. It's a very good system to add options IMO.

Reactions: xxxavier

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We’re getting ready to launch Freshwomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3 in just a few days. Now, we need your help to pick the perfect banner for the store page!

Vote for as many options as you’d like, and don’t forget to drop a comment on your favorite choice.

See you soon, OppaiMan

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Fair enough, for me it takes me out of it. especially because in this game I'm fairly certain the skins aren't connected to the story. I could play games like honey select if I just wanted to make my own characters

4.40 star(s) 552 Votes