Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Next update be like :Season 2 Ep 2 Part 2 sub part 1 sub sub part 0,1v ....
If you feel that way, why not find another game to enjoy?

I'm probably the only person who finished Season 1 and couldn't care less to continue. I hate that it was super short too, especially for its price. I own cheaper AVNs that last longer and offer more. This was more of just an overhyped game just cause. I don't even know why it got overwhelming reviews, nothing overwhelming to me. Kinda sus really.

Also, the Dev keeps posting stuff on Steam... he should be working and not be wasting time making videos/voting polls etc Unless of course he is they (Dev Team) and multiple people are doing these idk.

FWD.jpg

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024

I'm probably the only person who finished Season 1 and couldn't care less to continue. I hate that it was super short too, especially for its price. I own cheaper AVNs that last longer and offer more. This was more of just an overhyped game just cause. I don't even know why it got overwhelming reviews, nothing overwhelming to me. Kinda sus really.

Also, the Dev keeps posting stuff on Steam... he should be working and not be wasting time making videos/voting polls etc Unless of course he is they (Dev Team) and multiple people are doing these idk.

View attachment 3484538
did i say i play the game?

kon4nn

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys Can someone upload the 2 new 10+ min videos of Gabby and Chloe? Looked everywhere and I can't find any of them...

Plappergei

May 23, 2023
Q_958M.jpg
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We're very, very excited to announce that FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 2 Part 3 is coming out on April 10th!

This part is very special to us for two reasons: it's the last part of Season 2 Episode 2, and, it features Julia! You'll uncover more about the Hell Angels situation, probe deeper into what evidence Donna has, and have a sexy time with Julia!

This release is going to be amazing, and we're super hyped to share it with you! We've been working hard at it, collecting feedbacks, making fixes, learning new things, and now we're finally ready to release it. An Alpha Build is coming next week so that our testers ensure nothing is missing.

Thank you so much for your love and support!

See you soon

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 3489462
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We're very, very excited to announce that FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 2 Part 3 is coming out on April 10th!

This part is very special to us for two reasons: it's the last part of Season 2 Episode 2, and, it features Julia! You'll uncover more about the Hell Angels situation, probe deeper into what evidence Donna has, and have a sexy time with Julia!

This release is going to be amazing, and we're super hyped to share it with you! We've been working hard at it, collecting feedbacks, making fixes, learning new things, and now we're finally ready to release it. An Alpha Build is coming next week so that our testers ensure nothing is missing.

See you soon
I'm always looking forward to Julia content. It's just a shame it took so long to get here. I really wish they would speed up production, it's kind of embarrassing they went from 2-3 months per update to now 9-12 months.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 3489462
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

See you soon
I hope that this time the MC doesn't behave like a simp, the first part the revenge arc felt very good but in the second installment it leaves a lot to be desired.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018

View attachment 3484538
Dev should do whatever he\she wants to do. it's up to him/her how to plan anything. From his time up to working plan

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

View attachment 3484538
i think he did confirm that they are a team now.

the production value in the game is quite high with very detailed scenes and fully voiced (even season 1 got all the lines with voice now). the story and writing feel a bit generic though.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Season 2 Episode 2 Part 3 has:
  • 325 gorgeous 4K renders;
  • 22 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Multiple translations;
  • The beginning of a new and exciting story arc;

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
This Dev is the epitome of milker, and I never use that term. but they are milking the shit out of this
Probably more like they had a nice idea, started a game, and then lost interest or didn't know how to end it.

I wouldn't even start a game if I didn't know how it should end. Without any direction, half way, you will find out you went the wrong direction.

Of course sickness, school/study, getting a baby will also help delay updates.

But seeing this game what it makes a month, I would suggest getting a story writer or an extra renderer, render-pc would be a better option.

In 2 days a new update seems to arrive. We will see..

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
This Dev is the epitome of milker, and I never use that term. but they are milking the shit out of this
Agreed. Well, to be fair, he started humbly, didn't have this 4K b*******t obsession and delivered +1000 renders with each build. Now, dude has a Team and seem to work less than before. I'm also disappointed, but hey, how many Devs did the same thing ?

I can no longer find that sparkle which make me like this game so much in the beginning. It turned out to be another cash-motivated product in the end. Money really changes pplz. Disappointing.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I wouldn't even start a game if I didn't know how it should end. Without any direction, half way, you will find out you went the wrong direction.
I guess that is why every decision is made by committee. The devs seems to have zero ideas on their own, they just keep asking their Patron what to do, what the characters should look like, who they want to see next episode, etc.

Agreed. Well, to be fair, he started humbly, didn't have this 4K b*******t obsession and delivered +1000 renders with each build. Now, dude has a Team and seem to work less than before. I'm also disappointed, but hey, how many Devs did the same thing ?

I can no longer find that sparkle which make me like this game so much in the beginning. It turned out to be another cash-motivated product in the end. Money really changes pplz. Disappointing.
Not only could he do 1000+ renders an update, but they were completed in a third of the time. Before he got popular, updates would come every 3 months. Now it takes 3 times as long for a third of the work? What happened?

The enjoyment definitely seems to have been taken out of it. It started as such a great game too, what a shame it went downhill.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes