• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Maybe if it was her looks only I maybe say hot cause I do think pretty much all of the LI are hotter but I can see the appeal in her looks. But after learning about her and seeing her personality first hand I have to say nope not hot. In fact you would have to pay me alot to stick it in cause if she gets knocked up gonna need some money for sure cause you know she is gonna keep it to get some money out of you.
Umm, we can take asshole path and force her. No money needed. Use brain.

Reactions: 7style

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Umm, we can take asshole path and force her. No money needed. Use brain.
that has nothing to do with if I like her and when I play that path with other LI I dont watch the lewds but as pointed out you clearly are a troll was probably to bored till now so I didn't realize right away you live under a bridge

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Britts mom is pretty hot, I would never date her because she's a piece of shit, a total bitch. I would definitely hate fuck her though, I will make sure she can't walk properly for at least a week, definitely leaving her ass red too.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Britts mom is pretty hot, I would never date her because she's a piece of shit, a total bitch. I would definitely hate fuck her though, I will make sure she can't walk properly for at least a week, definitely leaving her ass red too.
Maybe we could tenderly romance her and she will see how mean she is being?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3562638

Sorry Joshy, but I'm not trying to romance a girl along with you. :ROFLMAO:

However, after I'm done fucking that bitch into the ground and leaving her leaking cum, whatever you decide to do after that... well, that's on you.
I can't help it but my romantic inclinations kick in when I see a beautiful woman.
I really like the idea of giving mean girls like her lots of kisses and cuddles. I know I can change her pessimistic attitude.

P.S. I have forgotten Britt's mom's name but I still want to cuddle her.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can't help it but my romantic inclinations kick in when I see a beautiful woman.
I really like the idea of giving mean girls like her lots of kisses and cuddles. I know I can change her pessimistic attitude.

P.S. I have forgotten Britt's mom's name but I still want to cuddle her.
Being pessimistic is one of her least worrying traits to be honest. :ROFLMAO:

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
I think she's hot and her personality is great for a good (eh, evil) corruption route. Just imagine it - she's selling her daughter for some cash or a SPA gift card, and it breaks Britt so much that she accepts her destiny as a whore. The fire in her goes out, and she is nothing more than an empty husk, a piece of meat to be used in whatever way Guy desires. Then you pimp her to some rich fat old farts to secure his position among the "elite" and as a protection against future legal troubles.

After that, you expand you "side-business", forcing Risa, Mason (as a girl, of course) and Pepper into it. You provide them with drugs and occasional gifts for good "service", but never giving enough for them to break free from you. Gabby can be an interesting asset for some rich white folks from american South (the whipping part of BDSM might help them feel like their grandpa back in the "good ol-days"):devilish:. Viola would take more finesse to dominate, she needs to loose her "home", be threatened with deportation back to Russia and her mother must get much worse health-wise, so that her desperation will finally break her and she will accept the generous offer of being your slut.

Of course, such an enterprise needs someone cruel, ruthless and savvy - someone like Isabella. To make sure the girls work hard they need a faint hope that it's temporary, that things will be better. Guy can give them that hope (a lie, of course), while Isabella crushes it under her heel. Maybe some of the girls will even try to kill themselves out of desperation, could be fun for dramatic purposes.

So yeah, she has potential.(y)
Meh, too much work and effort for something the vast majority of players won't care for. Maybe they play it once, but after that never again.

What most people in these comments forget is that time is a limited resource. The more time spent on this the less time spent on something the majority of players will actually enjoy.

That is why I ussualy hate games with too many LI. None of them get any real character development and the game ends up being shallow. (Grandma House).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That is why I ussualy hate games with too many LI. None of them get any real character development and the game ends up being shallow. (Grandma House).
100% this that's why I honestly prefer 2 - 4 LI are my preference. id go as far to say I prefer 2 LI but good games with only 2 are really rare

Reactions: Gambit33

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Why don't you do a survey and stop arguing in a childish way?
I vote that Brit's mom is hot. A hot bitch, sure. But hot nonetheless.
I like the idea of the survey, it would be interesting to see what the results would be, as for Brit's mother, she is practically a Disney villain, her intentions are as transparent as water and she has nothing more than her appearance.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Personally i think
From the LIs we know
Ashe - got a decent amount of screen time
Britt- decent amount
Gabby- decent amount
Nicki - decent amount
Pepper - so so amount
Risa - Barley amount
Mason - So so amount
Viola - barley amount

So being the last update starting to focus on Risa to up her amount of screen time so at least people try to understand her better could be good

i also happened Neon recall saying Chapter 9 will be about some characters before on this thread

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think all the other babes should go on a vacation so I can spend some quality alone time with Mason.
Nicki can stay of course because Mason has two holes down there, but I only have one tongue.

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Update! 4/22/24

Hey, folks! Hope you're all doing well this week! First things first, there's a new Wanton Weekends post, .

I had a pretty productive day, adding another 35 renders to the current total. I was aiming more for 50, but ero scenes tend to be a bit tricky, and this one was no exception.

As I've mostly been working on smutty stuff all week, I don't have a ton of renders I can post here. So, I decided to pull some from the last few Sneak Peek features. A little Risa, a little Alex, a little Mason, a little angry old guy.. Wait, angry old guy?

The work is really just more of the same, right now. The big goal is to finish these Risa scenes, so I can put out a new test build for my high-tier supporters. That's planned for release before month's end, and it should contain roughly 75% of the final chapter. As long as I can get these scenes finished by the end of the month, I'll feel really good about where I stand for May. After that, it'll just be a matter of finishing up Mason and Gabby/Madison's scenes, and this thing will be in the can.

This update's been a lot of fun, but it's also been kind of rough. Lots of scene changes, lots of talky bits, lots of possible scene branches, new characters, etc. Plus, I did put out that mini-update at the start of the month, in the middle of development. :'D Smart Neon, very smart.

But, all that stuff that makes it difficult, also makes it fun. People often wonder why I make things so difficult for myself. I mean, I could just make a game that's 99% POV shots in nondescript places.

It'd certainly speed up development! What's that girl doing with her hands? Who knows, could be anything. But I don't have to worry about positioning them.

Instead, I (a buffoon) decide to do as many characters and set-pieces as I can handle. Which means more things which can go wrong with clipping, longer render times, longer this, longer that..

But, the truth is that if I didn't do it my way, I wouldn't have fun doing it, and then I wouldn't want to do it. The reason so many AVNs fail, in my opinion, is because people stop having fun with their project. So, I have to find ways to continually make it fun.

Speaking of fun, here's another comic book recommendation from you buddy Neon.

Boneyard! by Richard Moore!

When Michael Paris inherits a sprawling graveyard, his only real concern is selling it off. Until he arrives to sign the paperwork, and finds it home to a group of good-natured, misfit monsters. Most notable among them being an ancient vampire who seems to have taken a liking to him..

The series is written and illustrated by Richard Moore, who was previously most popular for his erotic comics. Turning his eye towards something with a broader appeal, he was able to spotlight his sense of humor, while also adding a sizeable amount of pathos and tragedy to these lovable losers.

The book is sadly out of print, but you can find the volumes used for fairly cheap, in or . Plus, you can check out for updates on what he's working on now.

As always, this isn't a paid spot, I'm just gushing about stuff I love. (See, gotta keep this stuff fun, too!) If you give it a look, then let me know what you think!

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I know the dev said permanently losing Nikki or whatever is a side effect of treating her badly as people won't stick around for that (and other LIs will be lost too) as the MC isn't an evil genius just rich and can kinda read people so there's no way he'd pull off anything wildly beyond the bounds of reason... but I think Isabella (that's Brit's mum's name right?) would make for the perfect dark playthrough partner. Not being a dick to her personally, but I feel like she'd happily stick around and assist with whatever horrid things the MC wants to do to all the girls if it got her the good life, especially as he's not like he's some wrinkled old pensioner (which it sorta sounds like she's used to). Kinda like how the MC made Nikki join in with the Britt photoshoot, but here Isabella would be a willing participant. I could totally see her also being useful to put on this like clean, wholesome wifey façade to throw the heat off if the MC ever gets accused of stuff. Hell, maybe even starting a tandem charity for destitute girls / women's shelter kinda deal... and then making use of the most vulnerable there. Not that I expect the dev to take it that far, but I just think she'd make for the perfect ruthless wifey here.

TL;DR: We'll lose multiple girls due to dark choices, so I think Brit's mother could be a dark only permeant companion counterbalance to that.
Yep. Isabella as well as uh... I forget that younger girl's name, Brett's little helper or w/e. They're both basically good candidates for a dark MC, or even a darker corruption one. Don't think they're gonna be that major, which is disappointing, but as others have said, we're at the max LI limit I think. (others think we have too much, personally I think it's perfect as is, call me spoiled :p)

not for me but I like Isabella but I don't play the dark path

I think she could also exist on the good path

show her love and help her change her ways

but at least I know not to get attached to her now
I haven't played the latest update where you interact with Isabella, so ofc if someone wants to enlighten me pls do, but personally I think most people who do horrible things and have horrible attitudes have that built into their personality. So, while it's attractive to think about "fixing" her, as I rlly do like the sound of that as well, I'm not convinced it'll work from a character perspective. But I'm not Neon and maybe I don't understand her inner workings, so who knows.

I could definitely see a relationship where the MC convinces himself that she's being "fixed", though. MC is lovey dovey and cozy with her, and she leans into that all the while her soul scowls and rolls its eyes under his nose. It'd be like a reversed toxic romance route, where instead of the MC using the LI, the LI is using the MC. Maybe the best outcome is that she still mostly values him from a selfish perspective (i.e., "what can he do for me", his money, etc.), but she does grow attached to him, albeit in a narcissistic sort of way, and doesn't betray him or anything. That'd also be interesting to me from a story perspective (and especially interesting for whoever's been in a relationship with a narcissist that somehow never crumbled), but I doubt any of this is gonna happen based on what Neon's said, her being a minor character that will probably get a couple (sex) scenes at most. Still, this is all fun to think about, especially for a "DLC" in the future :)

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Brit's mom topic is rather irrelevant when there is a Mason around :)

Honestly. Can't fathom why can't she be a main LI. At this poind the game could well just drop Gabby. She's barely in the game at all at this point.

Just to say, the title of this game could be Friends of Ashe for how disproportionate her screen time is in resepect of other girls.
"At this point", the game isn't even close to being finished, though... I thought we all knew that silly :p Ashe currently has a lot of content because she had an update that focused on her with major scenes added. The other LIs will get that as well. And honestly, Gabby being the only main ebony LI, taking her out would hurt a lot of us players who love that. How dare you for even entertaining that! :p

Reactions: Feyd and falco256
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes