HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I’ve tiptoed around the Mason question when people ask, because I’d just rather people find the answer in the game. Even if it's not terribly important, or the answer is obvious. I do my best to avoid cheap cliffhangers and dramatic shock reveals, trying to make it all flow naturally from what's come before. So, while none of it's designed to be hard to figure out, I still don't just want to give it away.

It's the same reason I've avoided saying exactly when Cassie will show up, or what the secret of Ashe's photograph is. I'll get to the answer soon enough, but I'd like people to be a little surprised, even if they think they know the answer.
But what about the biggest secret, as when is the next update out, can you reveal that one? :p

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Is it only Me, not carin' at all is Mason girl or trans? Yeah, less options for MC, only anal instead of anal/vaginal if it's He.
Still, Why hiding not confirmed assumptions behind spoiler? :KEK:
Edit: I meant anal/anal if MC wants some experimenting ;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
For me I saw a lot of hints toward Mason being trans. As RC said it seemed, to me, like Mason was kicked out of his home because his parents didn't accept him for who he is. I saw a lot of parallels between him and very real situations that happen all the time in real life. He presents male with some pretty obviously feminine features, is homeless, and wears baggy clothes to try to hide said feminine features.

That said, I recognize I kinda came off as an ass by implying it should be obvious, as my lived experiences aren't the same as other people's lived experiences, so something that seems clear to me because of the people I know isn't going to be clear for everyone, so apologies for saying that how I did.
I took no offense - all good! And thanks for the kind words!

Oh, oh, I know this one. NeonGhosts revealed it in secret but I feel that people need to know. Sorry for betraying the trust.

So, next update will be released when it's ready.
Bahaha, sadly this is the most accurate.. I try not to set release dates until I've got 90% of the project in the can. And even then, I often wind up off by a few days, and end up pulling all-nighters to complete the chapter in time. ADHD makes it super difficult for me to accurately gauge the time I'll need for a project. So, all I can say is that I'm edging towards the finish line.

I've completed Gabby's scene, so currently I need:
  • Mason's big scene.
  • Brief Carolina/Risa scene.
  • Brief Nicki scene.
  • Brief Ashe scene.
  • Brief Viola scene.
  • Big Ashe scene.
  • Brief Madison scene.
  • Ending scene.
I'm working on Mason's scene today -- due to the two prominent paths, I expect it to be 150+ images, and take a few days. The following scenes don't have a ton of huge variations, and I should be able to solve most of the branches with small spot renders. But then Ashe's big hot tub date scene is going to be a fucking beast. I'm expecting it to be similar to Britt's photoshoot, at 300ish renders. I'm going to be as conservative as I can, but it ultimately takes what it takes, and I don't want to skimp on the renders, just to accelerate the release.

But, I'm doing all I can to streamline and speed things up! Future releases will focus on smaller groups of characters, so I can get the updates out a bit more quickly.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hey now. This game is called Friends in Need, not Gabby Indeed. Share. Share your toys and be nice in the sandbox, children.

Reactions: ename144
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes