Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ngl, this image is me basically. Gabby was the one....till the brit update. well written work NeonGhosts , the last update solidified this vn as one of the best here.
I prefer Ashe but I think that's a good thing about FIN. I mean there is no main girl like in some other games, in which there is a carrot girl to keep the players coming back update after update waiting for content that never comes.
That image was posted by someone some pages ago.

Reactions: keterboy

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I prefer Ashe but I think that's a good thing about FIN. I mean there is no main girl like in some other games, in which there is a carrot girl to keep the players coming back update after update waiting for content that never comes.
That image was posted by someone some pages ago.
I guess Nicki is the closest to 'main girl', but we've already had her obviously. Which btw, I really like... it's nice when a game's sex content is more organic and believable... no one goes handjob -> boobjob -> blowjob -> vaginal sex -> anal sex (sometimes those last two are reversed, depending on what the dev/patrons consider more sacred I guess lol) and so on... that shit usually takes me out pretty fast, it's just too artificial. I mean, it could be organic for certain characters, basically anyone who puts sex on a pedestal and wants to save it for last, like a catholic schoolgirl. VNs like this one make it pretty clear that there are other ways to keep players coming back for more scenes without forcing content like that. I mean, we've already had sex w/ Nicki twice, yet that hot tub scene was still unique and very, very hot.

tl;dr oodles of kudos to neon
ps: this is not a thirst post for more gabbi pics :p

Xypher

May 1, 2017
With multiple love interests we encounter one could mistake this as a harem game w/ no consequences.

That being said will there be a point of no return or warning option that we stick with certain romance routes while locking out the rest? Or possible to have a semi-harem or just a specific love interest only?

I like Gabby but also like Nicki as well including the other girls but don't want to break their hearts.

Reactions: Elhemeer

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I doubt I'll do an explicit warning, as I find that stuff kinda breaks immersion.

Instead, it'll be more like.. I dunno, you ask Nicki to be your girlfriend, and you accept the consequences/benefits of that arrangement. That doesn't mean you can't still cheat, or maybe arrange some kind of open relationship later.. But, if you're trying to play the field, it's probably best not to commit to anyone right away.

Light spoilers for Chapter Four: Part Two, but two girls will give you the opportunity to become more serious. You don't have to do it, and you could just stay fuck-buddies for now. But, it'll be an option for people who want to pursue true romance with a girl.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
With multiple love interests we encounter one could mistake this as a harem game w/ no consequences.

That being said will there be a point of no return or warning option that we stick with certain romance routes while locking out the rest? Or possible to have a semi-harem or just a specific love interest only?

I like Gabby but also like Nicki as well including the other girls but don't want to break their hearts.
My usual strategy is taking all girls like there is no tomorrow and when the consequences of my actions catch up to me I stop playing and start doing multiple saves with one girl per save.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt I'll do an explicit warning, as I find that stuff kinda breaks immersion.

Instead, it'll be more like.. I dunno, you ask Nicki to be your girlfriend, and you accept the consequences/benefits of that arrangement. That doesn't mean you can't still cheat, or maybe arrange some kind of open relationship later.. But, if you're trying to play the field, it's probably best not to commit to anyone right away.

Light spoilers for Chapter Four: Part Two, but two girls will give you the opportunity to become more serious. You don't have to do it, and you could just stay fuck-buddies for now. But, it'll be an option for people who want to pursue true romance with a girl.
I like it this way too.
Never been much of a fan of the excessive handholding aproach for the players that some games do. Let them play and discover things, maybe even fuck up along the way.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
My usual strategy is taking all girls like there is no tomorrow and when the consequences of my actions catch up to me I stop playing and start doing multiple saves with one girl per save.
I do the same thing. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, I play games as an obsessive completionist. There are just too many games out there that are inconsistent with its narrative rules for me to play otherwise IMO.

Reactions: derpnibbles

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Oh, c'mon... consequences are the most fun part. Why play such VN's then if there are lot "happy harem" kinetic novels

In some games girls "sing songs" about love but care not about MC fucking everything that moves, and react to break up like "ah, ok, bye"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that if a "harem" is going to be a possibility it is going to be the darker path. Pretty much the only thing that would keep an arrangement like that together would be coercion and blackmail. Or - at a minimum - bribery and graft. If the relationship is based on real feelings and romance it would be unlikely that every girl would accept it. Maybe some of the girls would be down for being part of a polyamorous polygon. Ashe and Nikki come to mind. But it would be a surprise if Gabby or her mom would. Maybe Viola would if she could be with Gabby. It would be more interesting to see different reactions from different girls when they actually have a choice in the matter. I am open to being surprised.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Oh, c'mon... consequences are the most fun part. Why play such VN's then if there are lot "happy harem" kinetic novels

In some games girls "sing songs" about love but care not about MC fucking everything that moves, and react to break up like "ah, ok, bye"
I don't know what fun is for you, but I don't like the part when all girls are breaking up with you because you lied to them

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I don't know what fun is for you, but I don't like the part when all girls are breaking up with you because you lied to them
Receive your karma reward like a man!
Nah, no offence, Just kiddin' :p
Not shaming anyone for being afraid of any negative emotions, I know some people are more sensitive.

I'm Just aware of more and more dev's stop making "questionable" content like rape, netorare, jealous girls, non virgin females... (afraid to scare sensitive patrons) and make games based on popular tags only (like big dick Beta male 18 y.o. imbecile with harem of virgin bi-curious dolls in True love with MC cause... cause!), and fuck... they earn money for "that" :confused:
Just wanted to say, this game is on right path and I hope it'll remain the same way)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Receive your karma reward like a man!
Nah, no offence, Just kiddin' :p
Not shaming anyone for being afraid of any negative emotions, I know some people are more sensitive.

I'm Just aware of more and more dev's stop making "questionable" content like rape, netorare, jealous girls, non virgin females... (afraid to scare sensitive patrons) and make games based on popular tags only (like big dick Beta male 18 y.o. imbecile with harem of virgin bi-curious dolls in True love with MC cause... cause!), and fuck... they earn money for "that" :confused:
Just wanted to say, this game is on right path and I hope it'll remain the same way)
I agree with what you're saying i hate typical harem visual novels they are just all the same to me i want drama.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Tried something today, available at the $2+ tier. It's a third-person short story that follows Viola, on the day she meets the player. Has a few supplementary pieces of art, too.

038_Camera 4.png

I thought this could be a fun way to flesh out characters that haven't gotten a lot of screen-time yet. Not required reading by any means, but it'll give a little extra context to certain events.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Tried something today, available at the $2+ tier. It's a third-person short story that follows Viola, on the day she meets the player. Has a few supplementary pieces of art, too.

View attachment 2442232

I thought this could be a fun way to flesh out characters that haven't gotten a lot of screen-time yet. Not required reading by any means, but it'll give a little extra context to certain events.
Cool idea :D It's nice when there are patron rewards that are a little more interesting than a wallpaper that, for me anyways, doesn't usually scratch that VN itch (y) Hope that didn't sound entitled btw, didn't mean it that way.

I could see this opening up a lot of interesting avenues that might not quite work in the main game. For example, you said that the MC had issues with his mother; if you ever wanted to give the player a first-person perspective of the MC as a child/adolescent/teen and the way his mother treated him, but felt that a flashback would be too corny or something, this would be the perfect avenue :D Things like that I find fascinating, finding out sort of what makes the MC or other side characters tick, things the girls do when they're not with the MC, and so on.

This is like 2-3 renders right? Guessing if you were to make this a thing, it'd have to be in the sub-10 render range to make it economical and not get in the way of the main game? Don't know how long a render usually takes to make.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

View attachment 2442232

Out of interest, will these also get release to wider public at some point? If so that would be great, especially when we get to see Gabby's and Ashe's short stories :love:

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes