Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, so .. I liked Nikki, but now after her scene ... I changed my mind.
I'm in ch2, I can see that even though she was a "good friend" MC, she only wanted money, and after the sex scene (which she started herself) I thought there would be something between her and the MC. But being in ch2 and "three months later" I can see that the MC is still alone and she seems to be still with that asshole.. Which only confirms that she doesn't care about the MC and just wanted money, only used the MC and that mc has a crush on her.

I'm slowly starting to regret not using her and doing more.. But I mostly prefer love routes / vanilla. I hate taking advantage of women, humiliate them etc.
But after what happened with her, idk... :rolleyes:

It's hard for me to notice romance here. When women like MC just for his money.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Ok, so .. I liked Nikki, but now after her scene ... I changed my mind.
I'm in ch2, I can see that even though she was a "good friend" MC, she only wanted money, and after the sex scene (which she started herself) I thought there would be something between her and the MC. But being in ch2 and "three months later" I can see that the MC is still alone and she seems to be still with that asshole.. Which only confirms that she doesn't care about the MC and just wanted money, only used the MC and that mc has a crush on her.

I'm slowly starting to regret not using her and doing more.. But I mostly prefer love routes / vanilla. I hate taking advantage of women, humiliate them etc.
But after what happened with her, idk... :rolleyes:

It's hard for me to notice romance here. When women like MC just for his money.
Wellllll, hang tight until you see the fallout between her and MC next chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'm on the other hand didn't mind Nikki deal in a "good route", but now I'm little worried that I will not like what happened to her in that 3 months, I mean all the tattoos and look (wouldn't mind it in "bad route")... I'm really worried ;P

I hope that whatever happened to her, she was able to escape before the worst thing (at least in good route), I really hope it was not how it look right now (or should I said how it look from her look :S)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I admit that I made up my mind too quickly about her. I'm sorry for that. I haven't even finished playing yet and I don't know the whole story.. it was wrong of me.

So far, I'm at the moment of mc first kiss with Ashe.

I just hope nothing bad will happen when I try to be with several girls at once. :HideThePain:

And as for Nikki .. I'm worried now what exactly happened to her during this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Nah fam. She best have a life-threatening type of reason to see her anything more than a sex toy :KEK:

Reactions: Grelk

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
The game is actually well written, really love it, though the pure evil path is not for me.
Its definitely a scumbag route. A tad to detailed too, No way in hell I can fap to that. The line about the blonde looking up in the sky was givig me the feels. So horrific.

On a bright side, I admire that the dev doesnt try to hide what it is. No "be forceful" trash. The game outright says what it is. Makes it easier to skip for me. I love dark games tho, the grittiness is a major turn-on. The ultra vanilla games give a decent fap if they have decent enough graphics but the fakeness breaks the immersion.

Great game. The sexy black girl saying "You dont see a resemblance" automatically let me know this was competent writing that didnt need a translator or wasnt written by someone who didnt pass sophomore year of high school. That girl that her bf left her for is hotter tho, lets be honest. Dev should have made the black girl thicker.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
there's an anal sex tag, is there a hidden route to have that scene or is it just the fingering?

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Gabby have 2 path curently?Ultra Evil and good,but nothing in between like Ash and Nikki?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes